pigeon nipple puller
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Nipple puller to draw out flat nipples easily prior to breast feeding.
- Massages the breast to open mammary glands.
- Aid for successful breastfeeding.
- Can be used during pregnancy under the supervision of breastfeeding counsellor.
- Helps baby to latch effectively.
Flat or inverted nipples are not easy for the baby to latch / suck properly nipple puller stimulates the nipple to pull out for breastfeeding for effective latch and prevents excessive strain on the nipples.
MRP: You Save: 90.00
- Great tool for correcting flat nipples or inverted nipples in breastfeeding mother.
- Made up of high quality material that is BPA free.
- Prevents excessive strain on the nipples.
- Corrects flat nipples, too small nipple, chronic invered nipple and true inverted nipple.
- Painless and comfortable and soft on nipple.
Direction of use
- Wash hands and nipple puller
- Place the shield section directly over the nipple.
- Press bulb and push the shield down making an air tight seal.
- Release the bull and repeat until the nipple is fully extended.
- Note: do not feed the milk expressed.
- Never use the expressed breast milk to feed your baby.
- If you feel any pain upon use stop using it and consult doctor immediately.
- Clean and dry after and before every use.
Convenient and safe, the PIGEON Nipple Puller draws out inverted nipples easily.
Rinse in cold water after use, then wash in hot soapy water and rinse under hot running water.
You can gently stimulate and draw out nipples using pigeon nipple puller even during the days before childbirth under the advice of counsellor.
Flat nipples may result from milk ducts that do not fully develop and can be drawn out to breastfeed with tools like a nipple puller.
It may be a sign your baby’s latch when breastfeeding isn’t deep enough and to make it easier for the baby use a nipple puller painless comfortable tool for both baby and mother.
Made up of high quality material that is BPA free and safe to use
No discard the milk expressed by nipple puller and feed the baby directly. Use breast pumps if you want to express milk.