Merlion Naturals Indigo Leaves Powder Indigofera Tinctoria 227 gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- An excellent natural ingredient for dyeing hair.
- Indigo leaves gives rich dark blue tone to hair
- Can be used with Henna Powder for brown to black shades.
- Can be used for making hair oil.
- Helps eliminate excess grease and grime out of the scalp.
- Has anti-dandruff and anti-fungal properties
- Safe to use as it is derived from plant only.
- Contains no PPD or any other additives.
Merlion Naturals Indigo Powder is a perfect solution for hair care. It helps in providing complete nourishment to the scalp and the hair follicles.
- The nutrients in Indigo helps promoting hair growth
- Helps preventing premature graying of hair and dandruff
- Prevents the scalp from being too oily, too dry, or scaly, which usually contributes to dandruff formation.
- Improves hair strength and prevents hair fall
- Help minimize baldness and restore hair volume.
Directions for Use:
- Mix the Indigo powder and warm water until you get a paste that is thick, smooth, and in a spreadable consistency
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes
- Apply some coconut oil on your ears, neck and hair line to keep them protected from color
- Use gloves and start applying the mixture to your hair. Wait for 2-3 hours
- If you have mixed Indigo with Henna, It may take 6-7 hours to develop color
- Rinse the Indigo out of your hair. Do not use shampoo.
- Let your hair air dry
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid shampooing for 24 hours.
- Avoid leave-in oil-based conditioners for first week.
- Best used in combination with henna or after drying your hair with henna.
Helps to relieve grey hairs and to promote hair growth and is good for hair.
Regular use of indigo leaf powder can help treat baldness and restore hair volume. Applying organic indigo powder helps eliminate excess grease and grime out of the scalp. Additionally, Indigo powder prevents the scalp from being too oily, too dry, or scaly, which usually contributes to dandruff formation.
Yes. Natural Indigo is obtained from a variety of plants, the most widely used one being indigofera tinctoria. This shrub grows wild and is cultivated in tropical areas throughout the world. Indigo powder , the famous blue dye , is extracted from the leaves of the indigo plant.
- Prevents hair fall
- Eliminates dandruff
- Promotes hair quality
- Soothes hair
- Treats premature greying of hair
Merlion Naturals make Indigo Powder that is 100% chemical-free hair dye and contains no PPD, no chemicals and no added heavy metals, synthetic fertilisers, or additives of any kind. Indigo Powder causes no damage to the hair or scalp and is safe to use long-term.