Cutis Biofair Plus Shampoo, 100 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- Relieves itchiness, dandruff and irritation.
- Minimizes hair fall.
- Strengthens hair follicle.
- Makes the hair thicker and stronger.
- Regenerates dry or damaged hair.
- Can help with Seborrheic dermatitis.
Cutis biofair plus shampoo is specially formulated with ketoconazole as the key ingredient that binds the scalp follicle receptors and prevents them from shrinking and also acts as a fuel for hair restoration, giving you healthy and lustrous hair.
MRP: You Save: 51.00
- Ideal shampoo effectively reduces dandruff, itching, irritation and flaking.
- Formulated with vital ingredients like ketoconazole, biotin and aloe vera extract.
- Promotes healthy and dandruff free scalp and hair.
- Can prevent excessive dryness to support healthy hair growth.
- Penetrates into hair follicles and makes the hair fibers thicker to decrease the rate of hair loss.
- Ketoconazole binds the scalp follicle receptors, minimizes hair fall and supports healthy hair growth.
- Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, stimulates keratin production in hair and increases the rate of follicle growth.
- Aloe vera extract strengthens hair, helps to relieve itchy scalp and protects the hair from UV damage.
- Aloe vera extract
Zinc Pyrithione, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Undecylenic acid, Borax, Hyaluronic Acid
Direction of Use
- Wet your hair.
- Dispense desired amount of the shampoo on your palm and rub both hands together.
- Apply it on the wet hair, massage gently with your fingertips in a circular motion to form up lather.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. It is good for hair as it gently cleanses your hair with its active ingredients and also supports healthy and dandruff free hair.
Yes. Cutis biofair plus shampoo is specially formulated to minimize dandruff and itchy scalp.
Ketoconazole binds the scalp follicle receptors, minimizes hair fall and supports healthy hair growth.
For most of the people dandruff is harmless white flakes; but in some cases, it can be a reason for hair loss.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a skin condition that usually affects your scalp; it will cause temporary hair loss.
No. Ketoconazole will not directly help in re-growth of hair. But once the scalp is clean, it will provide a healthy scalp for hair regrowth. It can help seborrheic dermatitis, a scalp condition which causes temporary hair loss.