KabiMom Nutrition for Pregnancy and Lactation – Sugar Free
Brand/Mfr. : Visit KabiMom Store
- Specialized low fat milk based maternal supplement.
- Enriched with 28 vitamins and minerals.
- No added sugar or sucrose.
- High protein that supports healthy birth weight.
- Rich fiber derived from chicory root.
- Contains DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and FOS (Fructooligosaccharides).
- Helps to meet the daily energy requirement during pregnancy.
- Two delicious flavors: Chocolate and Caramel vanilla.
Scientifically formulated nutritional supplement for women during pregnancy and lactation, supports the increased nutritional needs and provides daily required energy to boost overall healthy development of the baby. As it contains no added sugar / sucrose, it can reduce glycemic load and thus it is safe for women having gestational diabetes.
- Specialized low-fat nutritional drink for women during pregnancy and lactation.
- There is no added sugar or sucrose; thus safe for women with gestational diabetes.
- Has vital nutrients to support immunity, boost energy and metabolism.
- DHA and choline for brain development and brain function of the baby.
- Contains micronutrients which are important for healthy birth weight of the baby.
- Gamma Linolenic Acid, an omega 6 fatty acid which is essential for maintaining brain functions, skeletal health and metabolism.
- Blend of FOS, Vitamins A, C, D and Iron to support cognitive development, brain functions and immune response.
- Supports baby’s mental and physical development and helps in maintaining electrolyte balance.
- Skimmed Milk Powder
- Whole Milk Powder
- Fructo Oligosaccharide (FOS) Powder
Isolated Soya Protein, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Vitamins, Minerals, Inulin, Fructo Oligosaccharide (FOS) Powder, Soy Powder, Malt Extract Powder, Evening Prim Rose Oil (10% GLA), DHA – 10 %, Emulsifier (INS 415), Choline, Bitartrate, M – Inositol, Sweetener, Antioxidants (Tocopherol, INS 220)
Directions of Use
- Take 150 ml of lukewarm water or cold milk in a bowl.
- Add 25 g of KabiMom powder (or 5 teaspoon).
- Stir well until dissolved.
- Should be consumed as a supplement.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not for medicinal use.
- If you are under specific medical condition, please consult your doctor before taking this product.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the container tightly closed after each use.
- Use it with a dry spoon.
Yes. KabiMom is scientifically designed to meet out the increased nutritional needs during pregnancy and lactation.
Yes. It is safe to take Kabimom during pregnancy even if you have gestational diabetes; but note that, if you are under specific medication, please consult your doctor before taking this product.
Take 150 ml of lukewarm water or cold milk in a bowl. Add 25 g of KabiMom powder (or 5 teaspoon). Stir well until dissolved and enjoy.
Sugar in the urine, unusual thirst, fatigue, frequent urination and nausea are the common signs of gestational diabetes.
It is recommended to take once or twice in a day or as suggested by your healthcare professional.