- Contains milk as well as soy protein, attends to the needs of the mother as well as the unborn child.
- Bridges the protein gap, as it provides 32 gm of protein.
- Recommended intake helps meet the folic need, and the DHA in Mama Protinex aides the brain growth and development of the unborn child.
- Protein– Key in proper development of the baby
- Iron– Important for the body’s use of oxygen
- Vitamins– Helps in tissue repair, bone growth and healthy skin
- Zinc– For a healthy immune system
- Magnesium – For the growth and repair of body tissues
- DHA and Folic Acid – Needed for brain growth, visual development and higher birth weight.