StretchRid Cream 50g
Brand/Mfr. : Torrent
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1
Pack of 2
Pack of 3
Pack of 4+
- Therapeutically used for the treatment of pregnancy marks.
- Dual action formula helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks.
- Suits all skin types.
Diminishes the appearance of existing stretch marks. Suitable for women who gets stretch marks easily on stomach, buttocks, upper arms, hips and thighs.
MRP: You Save: 25.00
- Reviews (0)
- Dual action for effective treatment of stretch marks.
- Diminishes the Appearance Of Existing Stretch Marks.
- Vitamin E an antioxidant provides skin regenerating benefits.
- Improves firmness Of the Skin.
- Combination of vitamin E with essential jojoba oil boosts the treatment of stretch marks.
- Repairs the Skin & Makes the Skin Smooth.
- Jojoba oil aids in deeper penetration thus firming the collagen layer of the skin and improves skin firmness.
- Allantoin is used for faster recovery and provides moisture to the skin thus making it smooth and soft.
- Take an Adequate Amount Of Stretch Mark Cream On Your Palm.
- Stretchrid cream gives you the comfort of the skin that is clean and free of stretch marks. Get clean and clear skin.
- Apply evenly on the Affected Area Using Circular Motion.
- Suitable for both men and women. For all skin types.
- Apply Twice Daily For Better Result.
- Reduces Stretch Marks.Apply Twice Daily For Better Result.
- Shea butter: Stops keloid fibroblast that helps to heal skin with minimal appearance of stretch marks and scarring. Boosts collagen production thus reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin E: Combining Vitamin E with other essential oils that contain skin rejuvenating benefits helps in boosting the stretch mark treatment.
- Allantoin: Provides moisture to the skin and helps resolve scar marks. Speeds up the recovery process of stretch marks.
- Jojoba oil: one among the essential oil also known as pregnant women’s best friend known to reduce stretch marks.
- Yeast extract: Contains natural skin healing properties thus reduce scarring.
- Purified water, isohexadecane, dimethicone, glycerine, jojoba oil, shea butter, sodium acrylates co polymer and lecithin, butylene glycol, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, iso propyl myristate, dextran,cetearyl alcohol, caprooyl tetrapeptide-3, phenoxy ethanol, vibrio alginolyticus ferment filtrate, vitamin E, yeast extract, dicetyl phosphate, ceteth 10 phosphate, allantoin, disodium EDTA.
Directions For Use:
- Take adequate amount of cream on the palm.
- Apply evenly on the marks using circular motion.
- Massage gently.
- Apply twice daily for better results.
- Store at atemperature not exceeding 300C.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
Apply to the affected area in required quantity and gently massage.
It depends on how deeper your scars are. Creams that acts on collagen layer are effective to remove stretch marks.
To get rid of stretch marks post delivery, exercise, weight gain / weight loss.
Vitamin E boosts the skin rejuvenation process and offers faster recovery.
Follow a healthy skin care regime and consult dermatologist for permanent solutions.
Yes. They fade with time.
May give bad look and it depends on which area of the skin you get. They are in no means harmful to your health.
Stretch marks are actually not caused when you loose weight. It develops when you gain weight and more visible when you loose weight.
May be. Exercise promotes blood circulation and that is more important for stimulating collagen that inturn reduces stretch marks.
The main cause of getting stretch marks is stretching of the skin. Few hormones also weakens elastic fiber of the skin leading to stretch marks.
The skin may appear thin or pink in some people before they get stretch marks.
You can start using it as early as you can. Earlier the usage better the results on stretch marks. Do not apply on open wound.
Creams help along with other professional treatments.
Reduces stretch marks, hydrates the skin, moistures and nourishes the skin.Gives firmer skin .
Usually it won’t cause any side effects. If dryness, redness, rashes or itching appears check with your dermatologist.