Medela Plastic Breast Milk Bottle 250ml Set Of 2
Brand/Mfr. : Visit medela Store25.83 Cashback
- Breast milk bottles made of BPA free materials.
- Will keep the expressed milk safe & hygiene.
- Convenient to use, carry and store.
- Compatible with all the medela breast pumps and teat.
- No cracking or shattering when dropped.
- Available in two different sizes: 150 ml and 250 ml.
MRP: You Save: 38.00
- Multipurpose breast milk bottle; you can use this to express, store, freeze and feed breast milk.
- Designed for the safe, long-term storage of breast milk.
- Made of safe plastic, designed to retain the breast milk’s natural beneficial properties.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Ounce and millimeter markings on the bottle make it easy to measure the exact amount of milk you have expressed.
- Featured with screw-on lids so that they do not leak when they are stored in the fridge or freezer, or transported.
- Refer the enclosed manual carefully.
- Disinfect before first use and once a day.
- Clean all parts immediately after use to avoid dry up of milk residues and to prevent growth of bacteria.
- Only use drinking-quality water for cleaning.
- Avoid touching the inside of the bottle.
- Check the components for wear or damage before use. Replace if necessary.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. You can use medela breast milk bottle to pump and store the breast milk; you can also feed your baby using the same bottle.
Yes. Medela breast milk bottles are dishwasher and microwave safe; clean all the components of the bottle at each use.
It is ideal to store breast milk in bottles if you are planning to store milk in refrigerator for one or two days that is for short-term storage; it is best to store breast milk in bags if you are planning to freeze the milk in freezer for longer-term storage.
There is no harm in storing breast milk in bottles; but make sure that, the bottle is cleaned, sterilized and has no BPA.
Medela breast milk bottles are made of Polyethylene and they do not contain BPA (Bisphenol-A), DEHP (Phthalate) or Latex.
Yes. You can store medela breast milk bottles in freezer as it is freezer-proof; but don’t fill the bottle more than ¾ of its capacity.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.