Medela Purelan™ Cream
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Medela Store
- Lanolin cream for dry, sore or cracked nipples.
- Will be safe for you and your baby while breastfeeding.
- Made of medical grade lanolin.
- Replenishes natural skin’s level of lipids.
- Available in two sizes: 7 g and 37 g.
Medela purelan cream can relieve dry, sore nipples and helps to reinforce your skin’s natural barrier properties; can be used by all moms and also beneficial for baby’s minor skin irritations.
- Medela purelan cream made of 100% pure and medical grade lanolin.
- Prevents and soothes sensitive, dry nipples during pregnancy and lactation.
- Helps to replenish the skin’s natural level of lipids to correct its moisture balance.
- No need to remove the cream before breastfeeding.
- Can be used for chapped lips, dry noses and dry skin in babies.
- Free from parabens, preservatives, additives and fragrance.
Directions of Use
- Wash hands prior to use.
- After breastfeeding, express a little milk and wipe over nipples and areola, let dry.
- Then apply a little medela purelan™cream.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
When breastfeeding, your baby’s frequent sucking can deplete the natural oils in the skin which can lead to sensitive, dry and sore nipples. Using medela purelan™ cream can help to replenish these oils and relieves dry, sore nipples.
Yes. You can use medela purelan lanolin cream for minor skin irritation, dry nose or skin on your baby’s skin.
Medela purelan cream is made of 100% pure and medical grade lanolin.
You can start using medela purelan cream during pregnancy and lactation to get relief from dry, sore nipples; you don’t need to wait until you are having sore nipples, using purelan cream helps to prevent dry or sore nipples.
You can apply medela purelan cream before / after breastfeeding and no need to remove the cream as it contains no parabens, preservatives, additives and fragrance, it is totally safe for your baby.
Medela purelan cream is available in two different quantities such as 7 g and 37 g; 7 g is ideal for keeping in your handbag and 37 g is suitable for using without worrying about exhaustion.