Medela Solo™ – Single Electric Breast Pump
Brand/Mfr. : Visit medela Store200.00 Cashback
- Lightweight and compact electric breast pump.
- Designed with rechargeable built in battery.
- Easy and simple to assemble and clean.
- Has 4 button intuitive for convenient operation.
- Included unique breast shield (size 24 mm).
MRP: You Save: 4,299.00
- Single electric breast pump designed with 2-phase Expression® technology and comes with PersonalFix Flex™ breast shield.
- Solo® electric breast pump is designed with 4-button intuitive and 9 pre-programmed settings to provide customized usage.
- 2-phase Expression® mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythms; this ensures comfortable feel.
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield has 105-degree opening angle, soft rim and oval shape for a better fit, puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields.
- This breast shield can be easily adjusted to fit the breast and results in a more effective and comfortable pumping experience.
- You can adjust the vaccum level (increase / decrease) with the buttons (+ / -) easily as per your comfort level.
- Its closed system prevents milk from entering the tube, overflowing or leaking
- As it comes with built in rechargeable battery which can provide up to 6 pumping sessions in one full recharge.
- Solo™ motor unit
- 150 ml bottle with lid
- Bottle stand
- PersonalFit Flex™ connector
- PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield (size 24 mm)
- USB charging cable
- USB power adapter
- Instructions for use for Solo™
Directions of Use
- Assemble all the parts of the pump carefully (refer the enclosed leaflet for better understanding).
- Place the breast shield on your breast so that the nipple is properly centered in the tunnel.
- Hold the breast shield and connector onto your breast with your thumb and index finger.
- Support your breast with the palm of your hand.
- Start pumping by pressing On / Pause / Off button.
- The stimulation phase begins and the status light flashes, once you press start button.
- Adjust the vacuum with the buttons (+ / -) as per your comfortable level.
- As soon as your milk begins to flow, press the Let-down button (upright button); the expression phase begins and the status light is on steadily. NOTE: If the Let-down button is not pressed within one minute, the breast pump will automatically go to expression phase.
- Adjust the vacuum with the buttons (+ / -) to find your maximum comfort vacuum.
- Pause: In both stimulation and expression phase the breast pump can be paused. This allows you to re-adjust yourself or the pump set.
- For pausing, press the On / Pause / Off button while the breast pump is running; then the pumping operation stops and the status light is pulsing.
- To resume pumping, press the On / Pause / Off button again.
- To turn off the breast, press and hold the On / Pause / Off button for two seconds.
- Store the expressed milk safely.
Status light – Mode of pump
- Light is off – Pump is off
- Light is flashing – Pump is on, stimulation phase
- Lights up steadily – Pump is on, expression phase
- Light is pulsing – Pump is on, paused
When the pump is on, the status light appears in different colors according to the battery level:
White – Battery level Good
Yellow – Low, enough to finish one pump session
Red – Very low, charge the battery immediately
- Refer the enclosed manual carefully.
- Wash the components before first use and after each use.
- Sanitize / disinfect the components before first use and once per day.
- Clean the tube separately.
- If the tube becomes mouldy, replace it with a new one.
- If you experience any pain / discomfort while pumping, adjust the vaccum level and consult your doctor.
- Store the expressed milk in a well sterilized bottle / container.
- Don’t clean the pump unit with water; just wipe it with a towel moistened with soapy water or with a dry cloth.
- Do not use the breast milk from bottles or components that show signs of damage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. You can pause pumping in both stimulation and expression phase to re-adjust yourself or the pump set. But note that, if pumping is not resumed within two minutes, the breast pump turns off automatically; so, if you need to pause for more than two minutes, it is recommended to restart with stimulation phase.
It is necessary to sterilize the breast pump set to avoid contamination and kill microorganisms. So, you should clean the breast pump after each use and sterilize at least once a day.
You can wash all the components of medela solo electric breast pump with water, except the pump unit which should be wiped with a dry / moistened cloth only.
It comes with USB charging cable and USB power adapter; connect the pump set to the power adapter using the charging cable and plug the power adapter to a wall outlet. During charging, the status light is pulsing in green color and when charging is complete, it lights up steadily in green color.
No. Using an electric breast pump will not hurt you; it may cause some tingling sensation initially. But, if you experience pain during pumping, please consult your doctor.
Medela Solo® electric breast pump comes with 150 ml bottle with lid, Solo™ motor unit, Bottle stand, PersonalFit Flex™ connector, PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 24 mm, USB charging cable, USB power adapter and Instructions for use for Solo™.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.