Mee mee breathable baby diapers Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- Breathable diaper pants for newborns to toddlers.
- Allows air circulation to prevent rashes.
- Super absorbent polymer converts liquid to gel.
- Provides 12 hours protection.
- Designed with wetness indicator.
- Suitable for sensitive baby skin.
- Leak proof edge for added comfort.
Diaper Pants with Super Absorbent Polymers technology, breathable, exceptionally soft and cloth like feel ideal to use on sensitive skin and delivers calm sleep by giving dry and fresh feel to the baby
- Cloth like fabric makes the diaper breathable, soft and ultra thin.
- Stretchable leg-cuffs on the diaper help for a better fit around the thigh and facilitates free movement.
- The diaper pants are made with advanced technology for a strong leak-lock system that turns liquids into gel.
- Absorbs multiple wettings, to offer a dry and fresh experience upto 12 hours
- Leak-proof edge ensures that all the contents remain inside while the baby moves around freely.
- Equipped with a unique Wetness Indicator that indicates the time for a diaper change by simply turning green.
- 360° Comfy Stretch Waistband provides a perfect snug fit and is easy to pull up, even by the toddler.
- S size for baby between 3-8 kg, M size 6-11 kg, L size 9-14 kg, and XL -12 kg+
Direction of use
- Wipe your baby’s thighs and bottom area thoroughly from front to back.
- Identify the front of the diaper using the logo and pull it up after inserting to the baby’s leg.
- Run your finger along the baby’s waistline to adjust the waistband.
- Tear away the sides of the soiled diaper, roll and dispose in the dustbin.
- Do not flush the used diaper.
- Maintain hygiene standards while changing diapers.
When your baby’s diaper gets wet very frequently, it may be an indication to move to a bigger size and also if too tight you can upsize.
Meemee baby diaper is extremely soft with breathable fabric that is safe for baby’s sensitive skin and gives a dry feel thus making the baby less fussy.
It is not safe to keep the baby in diapers for 24 hours. You need to have open air time for six to eight hours every day.
If the baby defecates, change immediately. Do not let the baby have diapers on for more than several hours or wait for the diaper to be heavy and leak.
Carrying a child on hip or wearing diapers will not cause bow legs. It’s a false belief.
Choose size according to your baby weight – S size for baby between 3-8 kg, M size 6-11 kg, L size 9-14 kg, and XL -12 kg+
If you have toilet trained your baby you can stop diapers. Usually it takes 4 to 6 months to toilet train a baby without diapers.