Mee Mee Foldable Infant to Toddler Toothbrush Purple
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- Foldable toothbrush for infants to toddlers.
- Toothbrushes for babies from 12+ months.
- With super soft bristles and small head.
- Make brushing time more joyful.
- Perfect introduction to tooth brushing.
- Available in four colours: Red, Green, Purple and Blue.
Note: Colour may vary according to the availability.
Mee mee foldable toothbrush with multi-layered bristles is perfect for introducing self-brushing activities to your baby; exterior bristles clean the gums to remove bacteria and plaque and interior bristles help to remove food stains and maintain natural enamel of teeth. Suitable for babies from 12+ months.
- Toothbrush with foldable design for protecting the bristles and making the brushing time joyful.
- Ideal to introduce the concept of brushing and holding a toothbrush at this age.
- Assists in thoroughly and gently cleaning of your baby’s teeth and gums.
- Complies with International Standards of safety and hygiene.
- Small and cushioned head will be soothing on your baby’s gums.
- Soft bristles made of non-toxic, soft nylon material will be gentle on sensitive teeth, and growing gums.
Direction of Use
- Take pea-sized toothpaste on the toothbrush.
- Gently brush gums and teeth of your baby in circular motion.
- Rinse and gargle.
Note: Baby should use this brush only under adult supervision.
- Clean the brush before and after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
Try to make brushing a regular habit in morning; give a child friendly toothbrush and toothpaste to make kids enjoy their brushing time.
Mee mee foldable toothbrush has the advantage of easily adaptable by the baby and also this design keep the bristles safe and clean.
Yes. Toothbrush is good for babies as it helps with maintaining oral health; but make sure that the toothbrush is specially designed to be used for babies as adult’s toothbrush can cause harm to their sensitive gums and teeth.
Mee mee foldable toothbrush’s bristles are made of non-toxic and soft nylon material; will be gentle on your baby’s sensitive teeth and growing gums.
It is important to keep up with a regular brushing routine of at least two times in day to maintain teeth and gum health.