Meemee Caring Baby Wet Wipes With Aloe Vera Extracts 72Pcs
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mee Mee Store
- Baby care wipes to clean baby’s hand, mouth and everywhere.
- Gentle on skin hypoallergenic and non toxic.
- Contains aloe vera extract .
- Keeps the baby refreshed and clean
- Made up of spunlace material.
- Keeps the skin soft and glowing.
Baby wipes infused with Aloe Vera for soothing and moisturising effect on delicate baby skin while cleaning the mess, Can be used during every diaper change.
- The Mee Mee baby wipes are made of spunlace and non-woven fabric, making cleaning quick and convenient.
- The antibacterial property of the baby wipes keeps the baby skin free from germs and sanitised all day.
- Aloevera soothes and leaves the delicate baby skin with a cooling effect and protects the skin from dryness and infection.
- Keeps the skin moisturised and fresh after every wiping session.
- The wipes are thick to make cleaning up easy and efficient.
- Free from alcohol, Paraben and harmful chemicals.
- Compact packaging with re-sealable sticker makes it easy to travel with
Direction of use
- Gently pull out one wipe
- Wipe gently and discard.
- Seal the pack properly after every use.
- Do not over wipe the skin.
- Do not flush the used wipes.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight to prevent the wipes from drying out.
- For external use only.
Spunlace is a water jet interlaced non woven fabric made up of cotton and fiber that is extremely soft.
Yes , it can be used on baby’s face, diaper area and body of the baby.
You can use it on newborns too. If baby develops redness or rashes it means your baby has sensitive skin and discontinue the use.
Just like diapers, wipes are must have essential for baby care not only to clean diaper area but also for cleaning face and hands.
Always wipe after every poopy diaper change , wipe from front to back to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
Yes mee mee baby wipes are free from alcohol, paraben, dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.