Mother Sparsh Anti-dandruff Brahmi Hair Oil
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Mother Sparsh Store
- Anti-dandruff hair oil that eliminates dandruff from kids hair
- Nourishes baby’s dry and itchy flaky scalp
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Helps leaving scalp hydrated, healthy and itch-free
- Enriched with Brahmi, Bhringraj, Neem, Lavender and a blend of other Ayurvedic herbs and oils
Brahmi oil is a natural substance used in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India. Typically massaged into the scalp, it is made from extracts of the herbs bacopa monnieri or gotu kola and is usually combined with sesame oil or coconut oil and helps reduce dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Mother Sparsh Brahmi Hair Oil for Kids is for baby’s delicate dry, flaky scalp
- Eliminate dandruff and restores scalp health.
- Nourishing ayurvedic blend deeply penetrates each strand with an ultra-enriching blend of Bergamot, Lavender, Rosemary, Ginger, Neem, Kari Patta and other pure herbs and oils that work from root to tip
Directions for use
- Take a required quantity of Mother Sparsh Brahmi Kid’s Hair Oil and gently massage on the scalp from roots to ends.
- For better absorption, leave it for an hour or overnight.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep away from reach of children.
Brahmi Hair Oil promotes thick, lustrous hair and prevents hair loss by strengthening hair from the root and feeding nutrients to the scalp. Healing ancient herbs Brahmi, Amla and Bhringaraj strengthen hair, while calming and cooling the mind, and revitalizing nerves and brain cells.
Take a required quantity of Mother Sparsh Brahmi Kid’s Hair Oil and gently massage on the scalp from roots to ends.
The benefits of Brahmi for hair are that it provides strength and nourishment through the scalp and prevents split ends at the tip of the hair. The presence of alkaloids in Brahmi binds to hair proteins, thus producing stronger and thicker hair follicles making it look beautiful.
Takes around four to six weeks to notice any results.
The natural nutrients in Mother sparsh hair oil penetrate the hair roots and provide a boost of nutrition, that makes hair soft, smooth, and manageable and is good for hair.