Coslyte ORS Orange Flavour Powder 4.2gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit OAKNET Store
- Provides instant energy due to dextrose.
- Reduces fatigue and weakness.
- For Oral use only.
- WHO recommended formula.
- Helps in faster recovery of sunstroke, convalescence, dengue fever.
- Available in refreshing flavours and varying quantities like Coslyte Orange 21g, Coslyte Orange 4.2g.
- Coslyte ORS maintains water and electrolyte balance.
- ORS shortens recovery period.
- A readily available health drink enriched with electrolytes to ensure good health and maintains loss of water and electrolytes during summer.
- The ratio of the ingredients in Coslyte ORSmatches what the body needs to recover from a diarrheal illness, after vomiting and dehydrationdue to high temperature.
- Coslyte Powder is helpful in restoring hydration with no adverse effects. Used for low sodium levels in the body and also acts as a remedy for hypokalemia.
- Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Dextrose (anhydrous)
Directions for Use
- Follow instructions of your healthcare provider on how many ml in a day based on age and body weight.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Once open consume immediately. Do not refrigerate.
Oral rehydration solutions (ORS) are used to treat dehydration caused by diarrhea, a common illness in travellers. Unlike other fluids, the ratio of the ingredients in an ORS matches what the body needs to recover from a diarrheal illness.
Adults and large children should drink at least 3 quarts or liters of ORS a day until they are well. If you are vomiting, continue to try to drink the ORS.
- ORS is a safe and cost-effective option for dehydration caused by diarrhoea or summer and other illnesses in people of all ages. Because of its optimal water, salt, and sugar ratio.
- You can take ORS daily but you have to monitor your sugar and BP levels while taking it.Because if you are hypertensive or diabetic, it might harm after a certain period of time.
It is prescribed that ORS should not be taken with empty stomach.
Generally a made-up solution should be covered and not kept for more than 24 hours, due to the risk of bacteriological contamination. Packets of ORS should be stored carefully and not kept in temperatures of over 30 degree C or in conditions of high humidity.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.