Cutis – Uriwash V
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- Ideal vaginal wash for regular feminine hygiene.
- Formulated with natural ingredients.
- Helps to maintain vaginal hygiene.
- Can prevent itching and discomfort
An ideal intimate wash formulated with natural ingredients, provides gentle cleansing and helps to maintain natural acidic balance of the vagina; can be used for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), post partum, white discharge and during menstruation.
- Provides gentle cleansing and helps to maintain the healthy balance of the intimate area.
- Intimate wash for women with gentle formulation of natural ingredients.
- Made with lactic acid, tea tree oil, sea buckthorn fruit oil and other beneficial ingredients.
- Can reduce discomfort and unpleasant odor of vagina.
- Provides a soft touch to your intimate area and makes you feel refresh.
- Lactic acid restores natural pH balance and gives antimicrobial protection.
- Tea tree oil delivers soothing, healing effects on your skin and also has anti septic and anti bacterial properties.
- Lactic Acid
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
- Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil (Hippophae Rhamnoides)
Purified Water, Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbitol, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide
Directions of Use
- Take a small quantity of the intimate wash in your hand and lather it up.
- Apply gently on your intimate area and rinse with clean water.
Note: Use it during toilet usage or showering.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Refer the leaflet for more information.
- Do a patch test before using
Yes. Intimate washes formulated with lactic acid are effective in relieving vaginal symptoms, such as abnormal discharge, discomfort or odor and provides a gentle cleansing and antimicrobial protection.
Yes. Cutis Uriwash V is gentle enough for daily use.
Yes. It is safe to be used for intimate areas as it is made from natural ingredients only and free from harmful chemicals.
Yes. Lactic acid can help to restore the natural pH balance of the vagina.
It has lactic acid, tea tree oil, sea buckthorn fruit oil as the key ingredients.
Tea tree oil is beneficial for your skin as it delivers soothing, healing effects on the skin and also has anti septic and anti bacterial properties.
You can use Uriwash V intimate wash during menstruation, before / after intimate activity, after urination and at anytime.