Pigeon Baby Training Toothbrush Lesson 1 Pink
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Training toothbrushes for babies from 6 – 8 months.
- Assists in daily brushing activity.
- BPA free.
- Perfect introduction to tooth brushing
- Co-developed with paediatric dentist.
Pigeon lesson 1 toothbrush is ideal for introducing brushing activities to your little ones; has extra soft bristles for sensitive gums & gentle cleaning of baby's teeth. Good habits of proper tooth brushing right from the first stage of training will help your child to enjoy a lifetime of healthier and stronger teeth.
MRP: You Save: 45.00
- Ideal tooth brush for babies from 6 to 8 months who have 2 – 3 milk teeth.
- Introduces the concept of brushing and holding a toothbrush at this age.
- Soft elastomer rubber head will be soothing on your baby’s gums.
- Extra soft bristles for gentle cleaning of baby’s teeth.
- Thick and contoured handle of the brush makes it easy for baby to grasp.
- Handle – Polypropylene, TPE (SEBS)
- Brush head – TPE (SEBS)
- Safety shield – Polypropylene (PP)
Direction of Use
- Take pea-sized toothpaste on the pigeon toothbrush.
- Gently brush gums and teeth of your baby in circular motion.
- Rinse and gargle.
Note: Baby should use this brush only under adult supervision.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
It is recommended to brush your baby’s teeth as soon as the very first tooth comes in.
Pigeon lesson 1 baby training toothbrush is best for babies from 6 – 8 months who have 2 to 3 milk teeth
It is perfect to introduce brushing activity and train your little one to hold a toothbrush; it assists in safe and gentle brushing.
Handle of the toothbrush is made of polypropylene, TPE (SEBS: Styrene-ethylene-butylene-styrene); brush head is TPE (SEBS: Styrene-ethylene-butylene-styrene) and safety shield is made of polypropylene (PP).