pigeon breast pump manual basic edition
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Comfortable manual kit for effective pumping
- Works under 2 phase technology – stimulation and expression phase.
- Advanced sealing air cushion fits perfectly on the breast.
- Unique silicone diaphragm and ergonomically designed handle.
- Made up of detachable parts that are easy to clean.
Pumping a little bit before breastfeeding may help soften the areola and lengthen the nipple to make it easier for your infant to connect with your breast and relieves breast engorgement as it becomes too firm for the baby to latch if your breast is engorged .
MRP: You Save: 232.00
- Comfort ProperFit™ Soft Silicone Cushion provides a secure seal and comfortable fit on the breast for more efficient pumping.
- Customizable Pumping Style with 7 adjustable suction levels and 4 adjustable suction speed.
- Stimulation mode gently stimulates the breast to initiate milk flow.
- Expression mode to maximize milk flow.
- Hygienic design to prevent milk from flowing back to the funnel.
- Bottle stand Secures bottle to prevent spills and can also be used as funnel cap.
- Painless and mimics your baby’s sucking methods.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands and sit down and relax.
- Fit the silicone air cushion firmly to the breast
- Pull the handle until you fill pressure on the breast
- Pump the handle with fast and weak movements until you see the flow of milk
- Then pump more slowly every 1-2 seconds.
- Store and feed.
- Wash and sterilize the parts well after and before every use.
- Do not store breast milk for longer hours.
Choose a phase that makes you feel comfortable without causing pain.
Plan to pump atleast 8 to 10 times in 24 hours if exclusively pumping and breastfeeding newborns.
The basic edition breast pump works manually with 7 adjustable suction level and 4 adjustable suction speed whereas the portable version is electric with 6 adjustable level of suction pressure and comes with fewer detachable parts compared to manual basic edition breast pump.
Pump atleast 15 minutes each side and always give yourself enough time as it may take few minutes for your milk to flow down.
As a breastfeeding mom you must drink water frequently to keep yourself and the baby hydrated and it also prevents constipation. When you don’t get enough hydration your milk supply will also get affected.
Pumping and breastfeeding often is a good method to prevent lump and also a good method to stimulate breast milk supply.
Not more than 5-6 hours during the first few months to avoid lumps.
No designed with soft silicone cushion that fits comfortably and prevents pain by giving snug fit.
Can use mild soap to clean. After completely cleaning the bottle, place all the accessories in warm water and leave it for few minutes. Allow to dry completely.
New moms should wait for until 6 weeks before using a breast pump.