Pigeon Mag Mag Training Straw Cup
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Mag mag training straw cup for babies 8+ months.
- Gives a unique drinking experience for your baby.
- Helps in baby’s drinking development.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean.
- Available in three colors: Sky blue, Pink and Orange.
Babies’ oral skills develop rapidly as they grow. It is important to provide them with a comfortable and smooth transition from breastfeeding to eventually drinking with a straw independently, so once your baby's sucking power gets stronger, train him / her to drink using straw to improve their oral skills.
MRP: You Save: 145.00
- MagMag training cup is designed to facilitate and enhance the development of baby’s drinking skills.
- Allows a smooth transition from nipple to straw.
- Straw top for sucking the drink to the mouth; this straw is made of soft silicone material for easy drinking.
- Leak-proof straw cup when the lid is completely closed.
- Has a cross cut hole at the straw tip for spill proof.
- Lower part of the straw will bend at an angle for easy drinking till the last.
- Wide handles for easy and convenient holding.
Directions of Use
- Pour warm milk / water / drink into the cup which is well sterilized already.
- Let your baby to start drinking.
- Immediately after each use, rinse in water and wash with pigeon liquid cleanser.
- Use a nylon brush to wash the cup.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Drinking from a straw cup encourages your babies to develop their sucking and swallowing skills.
The best age for a baby to use straw cup is between 9 and 15 months of age. Note that, it may vary depending on the baby
No. Pigeon mag mag training straw cup is suitable only for babies who are above 8 months of age.
Yes. As it is BPA free and its straw is made up of soft silicone material, thus safe for your baby to get new drinking experience.
Yes. When your baby is using a straw cup to drink, it strengthens his / her lip, tongue and cheek muscles and also improves the movement and control from the jaw, tongue, lips and cheeks; these movements strengthen their oral skills.