Pigeon Nose Cleaner
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Nose cleaner for infants and babies.
- Safely removes mucus.
- Designed to help babies breathe.
- Its soft tip wont damage mucous membrane.
- BPA free.
- Can prevent nasal congestion.
- Easy to use, assemble, clean and store.
Pigeon nose cleaner is specially designed to remove excessive mucus safely without causing any harm to the sensitive nasal structure of your babies; it does not irritate mucous membrane, thus safe to be used on newborns also. You can use nose cleaner to remove mucus, relieve stuffy nose and when you suspect that your baby has cold.
MRP: You Save: 63.00
- Nose cleaner consists of soft silicone nozzle, and squeezable pump.
- Unique technique to clean your baby’s nose.
- Made from translucent material for visible snot removal.
- Has nozzle cap for hygiene storage.
- Can be used for infants from 0+ months.
- Easily removes mucus and make your baby breathe, feed and sleep better.
- Relieves blocked or runny nose and reduces the risk of nasal congestion.
Directions of Use
- Always use well cleaned / sterilized nose cleaner.
- Hold the baby in your arms.
- Compress the rubber pump first before placing soft nozzle into baby’s nostril.
- Then slowly release the compression, you can see the mucus drawing out through the nozzle.
CAUTION: Failure to follow all the above instructions may result in damage to the mucus membranes.
- Never compress rubber pump while soft nozzle is inserted in baby’s nostril.
- Rubber pump must be compressed first before placing soft nozzle into baby’s nostril.
- When using nose cleaner, always hold baby in your arms.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sterilize / clean all the parts of the nose cleaner at each usage.
You can use pigeon nose cleaner to safely remove mucus from your baby’s nose without causing any harm to the sensitive nasal structure.
Yes. Pigeon nose cleaner is BPA free, has soft tip that will not damage your baby’s nose. Thus it is safe to use.
Easily removes mucus, relieves blocked or runny nose, improves air flow, reduces the risk of nasal congestion and makes your baby breathe, feed and sleep better.
Hold the tweezers between your thumb and index finger. Pickup the solids in the nose or you can roll a sheet of wet wipe or tissue paper at the tips to clean around the nostrils.
You can use pigeon nose cleaner when your baby has difficulty in breathing or noisy breathing due to excess mucus.
Always use well cleaned / sterilized nose cleaner. Hold the baby in your arms. Compress the rubber pump first before placing soft nozzle into baby’s nostril. Then slowly release the compression, you can see the mucus drawing out through the nozzle.