Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple (Slim Neck) – (M) 1 Pcs
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Super stretchable slim neck nipple.
- Made from ultra soft silicone material.
- Available in 4 sizes: S, M, Y, L.
- BPA free.
- Unique shaped to fit easily.
- Encourages baby to use natural sucking pattern.
Pigeon peristaltic slim neck nipple fits perfectly into the sucking fossa of your baby and part of the nipple has accordion construction to enable the natural peristaltic motion of the baby's tongue. Sucking fossa is a hollow in baby's upper jaw which generally disappears as they grow and stop sucking.
MRP: You Save: 8.00
- Nipple’s surface is very soft, yet it does not collapse easily.
- Made from thick ultra-soft silicone material.
- Has similar elasticity to that of a mother’s actual breast.
- It’s dome-like shape makes baby’s mouth open naturally, supports gentle fit to the mouth and lips.
- Peristaltic nipple encourages baby’s natural tongue movement of the baby.
- Super soft silicone nipple with its double thickness ensures ideal softness and flexibility for your baby to latch-on comfortably and easily.
- Unique Air Ventilating System (AVS) to minimize swallowed air, preventing gas and for stress free drinking.
- Allows easy flow of milk without causing any stress to the baby’s mouth.
Sizes of nipples
- S size is recommended for newborns up to three months old baby for slow flow.
- M size is recommended for babies from 4 months for medium flow.
- Y size is recommended for babies from 6 months for variable flow.
- L size is recommended for babies who are not satisfied with Y, for fast flow
Directions of Use
- Insert the nipple onto the feeding bottle and start feeding your baby as usual.
- Note: Before use, clean / sterilize the nipple well.
- If the nipple is torn or broken, please replace it regardless of the number of times it has been used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Pigeon peristaltic nipples are available in 4 different sizes.
Sterilize it in boiling water for 5 minutes before each use. You should do this for at least first 12 months of your baby’s life.
Pigeon peristaltic nipple is made from ultra soft silicone material; its double thickness ensures softness and flexibility for your baby to latch-on comfortably and easily.
It is recommended to use pigeon S size nipple for newborns up to three months old baby for slow flow; after 3 months you can start using M size nipple for medium flow.
If your baby is comfortable with one certain nipple and he / she refuses to change, rotate the usage of two size nipples about 2 – 3 weeks and gradually increase the usage of new size.