Pigeon SofTouch Peristaltic Plus Nipple – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Perfectly fit into the sucking fossa of baby.
- Inner vertical lines make it collapse-resistant.
- Made from ultra soft silicone material.
- Available in 5 sizes: S, M, Y, L, LL.
- BPA / BPS free.
- Unique shaped to fit easily.
- Encourages baby to use natural sucking pattern.
Pigeon softouch peristaltic nipple is specially designed to enable baby to replicate natural sucking pattern learned at the breast. It caters to the 3 key steps when a baby sucks: Latching On, Peristaltic Tongue Movement and Swallowing. By having a smooth transition between feeding from breast to bottle, there is no need to worry for the issue of nipple confusion.
MRP: You Save: 32.00
- Clinically tested for seamless switch between breast and bottle.
- Nipple has perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of baby.
- Inner vertical lines strengthen the structure of nipples and make it collapse-resistant.
- Its textured surface allows baby to latch on easily.
- 100% silicone nipple, super soft and flexible, allows smooth tongue movement.
- Peristaltic nipple encourages baby’s natural tongue movement of the baby.
- Unique Air Ventilating System (AVS) to minimize swallowed air, preventing gas and for stress free drinking.
- Allows easy flow of milk without causing any stress to the baby’s mouth.
Directions of Use
- Insert the nipple onto the feeding bottle and start feeding your baby as usual.
- Note: Before use, clean / sterilize the nipple well.
- If the nipple is torn or broken, please replace it regardless of the number of times it has been used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Pigeon softouch peristaltic plus nipple is designed with unique Air Ventilation System (AVS) to reduce intake of gas, a potential cause of colic.
Yes. You should sterilize nipples for at least first 12 months of your baby’s life.
Place nipples in a vessel with water. Bring the water to boil and let it boil for 5 minutes. Turn heat off and cool. Make sure the nipples do not rest against the hot sides of the container.
If your baby is comfortable with one certain nipple and he / she refuses to change, rotate the usage of two size nipples about 2 – 3 weeks and gradually increase the usage of new size.
Yes, Pigeon nipples are free of BPA and BPS and also free of formaldehyde and phthalate.