Pigeon Weaning Bottle with Spoon 120 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Weaning bottle for babies from 6 months.
- Promotes smooth weaning.
- BPA free.
- Easy transition from bottle to spoon.
- Convenient to use, clean and sterilize.
- Available in two volumes: 120 ml and 240 ml.
A soft squeezable bottle with spoon helps your baby to learn textures and experience a spoon, enables direct flow of food to mouth. It is suitable for the first stage of weaning with juice, soup, purees and soft solids.
MRP: You Save: 75.00
- Baby weaning bottle made from high quality PP plastic material.
- Weaning bottle with spoon is ideal to introduce first stage of weaning with juices, soups and soft solid foods.
- Provides a smooth transition from bottle to your baby’s first foods.
- Helps your baby to understand textures and spoon feeding.
- Feeding from the familiar bottle will increase acceptance.
- Its soft silicone spoon does not hurt your baby’s teeth / gums.
- Comfortable for one hand feeding and comes with cleaning brush (included).
Directions of Use
- Fill the well cleaned weaning bottle with juice / soup / purees / any smooth solids.
- Squeeze the bottle to get the food in the spoon to feed and start feeding.
Note: Adjust the amount of the feed by squeezing the bottle.
- Squeeze one spoonful at a time.
- Immediately after each use, rinse in water and wash with pigeon liquid cleanser.
- Use a cleaning brush to wash the bottle.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
At first, fill the well sterilized weaning bottle with juice / soup / purees / any smooth solids. Squeeze the bottle, the contents will flow slowly into the spoon. It allows you to feed easily and smoothly and start feeding.
It is ideal for introducing baby to spoon feeding and encourage babies to take smooth solids like juices, soups and purees.
Pigeon weaning bottle is made from high quaily polypropylene material and its spoon is made from soft silicone material.
Yes. Pigeon weaning bottles is safe to feed your baby with smooth solid foods, has soft silicone spoon to feed safely without any harm to your baby’s teeth or gums.
Place the weaning bottle in a vessel with water. Bring the water to boil and let it boil for 5 minutes. Turn heat off and cool. Make sure the bottle components do not rest against the hot sides of the container.