Purellium Alcoholic Handrub Gel (Hand Sanitizer) – 500ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Purellium Store
- Purellium alcoholic handrub gel comes in a 500 ml bottle.
- Handrub sanitizer contains moisturizer that prevents dryness.
- Hand sanitizer provides complete antimicrobial benefit.
- Purellium is alcohol based hand rub acts as an antiseptic.
- Handrub gel gives 99.9% germ protection.
Alcoholic hand rub gel with moisturizer for surgical as well as hygienic hand disinfection with anti-microbial benefits.
MRP: You Save: 91.00
- Reviews (0)
- Purellium alcoholic handrub gel Comes in a 500 ml bottle making it suitable for industrial as well as domestic use.
- Contains skin emollients to reduce dryness of skin due to frequent use.
- Broad spectrum protection from microorganisms like bacteria, virus and fungi thus aiming at 99.9% hygiene.
- Handrub sanitizer is Suitable for sensitive skin too.
- Non-irritating, non- itchy formulation.
- Alcohol sanitizer prevents the spread of germs by maintaining hand hygiene.
- Leaves the hand moisturized.
- Alcohol sanitizer is the perfect sterilization tool for surgical use.
- Hand disinfection.
- Bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal action.
- Gel based hand sanitizer.
62% v/v ethyl alcohol (Ethanol) IP: antiseptic
3.3% v/v isoprophyl alcohol (2- propanol ) IP : anti microbial
Gel base qs, Skin Emollients, Perfume, Brilliant blue FCF.
Directions For Use:
- For official and domestic use: Rub 3 ml of gel over the hands, nail grooves until dry. (30 sec)
- Use as and when required.
- For surgical use: Follow the handwashing procedure and rub the gel thrice for 5 minutes.
- Alcohol by volume in this preparation is not meant for consumption.
- Decreases germs on the surface only.
- Use as suggested in the bottle.
Purellium Alcoholic Handrub Gel review & unboxing
Both are same. Both are used without water for effective anti-microbial action.
Waterless hand cleaners used for maintaining hand hygiene.
Handrub should provide 99.9% germ protection without harming the skin cells. Purellium handrub gel contains moisturizers and anti-septic agents to do dual function.
- Rubbing alcohol contains denatured ethanol with other components whereas hand sanitizers contains higher alcoholic percentage in water. Both are used to clean the surface of the palm.
Rubbing alcohol acts as a powerful germicide to disinfectant hands and surfaces.
Rub gently on palm and surfaces.
Anti-microbial and antiseptic protection, sanitizes, disinfects.
May cause redness or dryness based on frequency of usage. Usually settles with usage of mild moisturisers.
MRP:467. Can get at discounted price in websites like CUREKA.