Teddyy Easy Baby Diaper Pants Medium
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Diaper Store
- Prevents wetness and odour
- Designed with soft elastic cloth-like fabric
- Comes with anti-bacterial absorbent core
- Has re-sealable side tabs and wetness indicator
- Designed with unique comfort features to enable the baby sleep well
- Keeps babies active throughout the day
- High absorption capacity that helps in dryness to sustain
- Available in 4 different sizes
Teddy Easy Baby Diaper Pant is constructed with cloth-like fabric which ensures that the baby stays comfortable and provide better breathability by making use of its anti-bacterial absorbent core, re-sealable side tabs and wetness indicator.
- Comfortable and easy to wear cloth-like breathable backsheet so that the kid’s skin always feels fresh
- Offers upto 8 hours of protection from wetness
- Standing leak guards for maximum protection
- High absorbency pants with odour lock technology that helps distribute the liquid so that the dryness can be sustained
- Wetness indicator which intimates that the diaper is full and needed to be changed
- Anti-bacterial core that prevents rashes and infections
- Unisex adult diapers suitable for both male and female babies
- Available in different sizes : S- 3 to 8 KgsM – 6 to 11 kgsL – 9 to 13 kgsXL – 13 + kgs
Directions For Use:
- Just as you would pull on pants for an older child, slip your baby’s legs through the opening in diaper pants and pull it upwards.
- Adjust the elastic waistband around the tummy to make sure it is comfortable
- Check that the leg cuffs are turned outwards to prevent any accidental leaks.
- Don’t overuse
- Choose appropriate size for comfortable fit
Very soft and comfortable diapers that do not leave marks on baby’s skin. good absorbing quality and nice coverage.
Just as you would pull on pants for an older child, slip your baby’s legs through the opening in diaper pants and pull it upwards. Adjust the elastic waistband around the tummy to make sure it is comfortable. Check that the leg cuffs are turned outwards to prevent any accidental leaks.
Tape diapers are suitable for newborns up to 6 months. Diaper pants are suitable for babies who are learning to crawl and have a lot of movement and activities.
Diapers should be changed every 2-3 hours. Do not let the baby have the diaper on for more than several hours or wait until the diaper feels wet before changing the baby.
No, diapers don’t have an expiration date. This applies to open diaper which is designed with a hole over central buttocks and closed diaper which don’t have any hole over central buttocks.
It is ok to leave a slightly wet diaper on overnight, poopy diapers must be changed immediately. Not changing soiled diapers can cause infections. While changing soiled diapers at night, do not interact or play with the baby as you would do during the day.
It is not safe to have the baby in diapers for 24 hours but recommendations say that you need to have open air time for six to eight hours every day. Whenever you are changing diapers, give 15-20 minutes of open air time to let the skin dry on its own.
To change your baby’s diaper after each feeding and before and after each nap, or about every 2 hours during the day. If your baby is a newborn, you’ll want to keep track of the number of wet and dirty diapers each day.
Newborn usually refers to a baby from birth to about 2 months of age. Infants can be considered children anywhere from birth to 1 year old. Baby can be used to refer to any child from birth to age 4 years old, thus encompassing newborns, infants, and toddlers.
No, scientifically speaking, a child must suffer from bow leg since birth and natural symptoms will disappear or lessen as the child grows up.