VISSCO Activeheat stiff and frozen shoulder
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Relieves frozen shoulder pain
- Increases blood circulation
- Soothes muscle spasm of the shoulder
- Supports faster recovery
- Decrease stiffness of shoulder joints
Active heating stiff and frozen shoulder provides instant heat therapy that increases circulation of blood and relieves frozen shoulder pain and orthopedically supports the frozen shoulder area and helps in fast recovery.
MRP: You Save: 245.00
- Active heat therapy dilates the blood vessels that helps to improve blood circulation, relieve pain from frozen shoulder and improve recovery
- The heating pad orthopaedically covers the shoulder area and the heat therapy provides instant heat to relieve shoulder pain
- Reduces muscle soreness, decrease shoulder joint stiffness and relieve shoulder pain and discomfort for orthopaedic problems
- The dual thermostst provided helps to control the temperature and the heating level
- Electric controller switch with 3 levels of heating –low,medium and high
- 6 layers of insulation and ensures 100% safety.
Directions for Use
- Place the heating belt over the shoulder and lock it with velcro
- Plug the heating belt to electric supply and adjust the heating level as required
- Heating therapy relaxes the tense muscles and relieves shoulder pain.
- Use for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Hand wash only the cover
- Do not use while sleeping
- Do not iron
- Do not use more than 15 to 20 minutes
- Keep away from children
It is a common disorder that causes pain,stiffness and loss of normal range of motion in the shoulder.
Avoid movements that causes pain to get relief but should not keep the shoulder immobile. Must do some little movements.
If one can’t move the shoulder very well because of an injury or surgery or if you have diabetes which can worsen symptoms.
Place the pillow under the affected arm with hand resting on the stomach
Consult the doctor and get a diagnosis.Do not self-diagnose and self-treat.
It affects mainly the people of ages 40 to 60 – women more often than men.
Yes because this dilates the blood vessels and increase blood flow which helps in relief from shoulder pain.