Merlion Naturals Gymnema Tablet (gurmar) Gymnema Sylvestre 500mg x 120 tablets
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Gymnema sylvestre promotes healthy blood glucose level in the body.
- Gudmar supports the proper function of the pancreas.
- Antidiabetic characteristics in gudmar improves the body’s natural metabolic process.
- Detoxifies and supports healthy digestion.
- Helps in healthy kidney function in your body.
- 100% natural dietary supplement made of plant base.
- The nature of tablets according to the Ayurveda is hot.
- Balances Pitta and Kapa and may Increase Vata in Ayurveda dosha.
Merlion Naturals Gymnema tablet has gymnema sylvestre whose leaves are used for medical purposes and also enhancing the insulin level in the body. Ideal for a person with diabetes, indigestion.
- Natural herbal supplement with the goodness of high quality Gymnema ( Gymnema sylvestre) in the form of tablets.
- Gudmar’s hot nature reduces sugar cravings by making sweet foods taste less appealing.
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Helps with digestive health, fats, increasing fluid (urine) output and blood sugar levels
- Antidiabetic characteristics of gudmar leaves suppresses the taste of sugar by interacting with taste receptors on the tongue thereby used extensively in managing diabetes.
- Gudmar helps to manage cholesterol by reducing the level of bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol.
- Gudmar (gymnema sylvestre)
Direction of use:
- Take 1 -2 Tablets, twice a day after Meal or as directed by your healthcare Practitioner.
Safety Information: -
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding this to your diet.
- Pregnant women should avoid taking this Gymnema tablet.
- Breastfeeding mothers should consult the doctor before taking Gymnema tablets.
- Keep out of the children’s reach.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool or dry place in an airtight container away from direct sunlight.
Gymnema is good for diabetics, weight loss, digestive stimulation,metabolic syndrome and cough.
Gymnema has the ability to increase insulin secretion in your body and helps lower blood sugar levels.
No, avoid taking the tablet in the empty stomach.
If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding this to your diet. They could interact with drugs for diabetes, causing dangerously low blood sugar.
Gymnema has gymnemic acid which suppress and blunt the sugar taste that makes sugary food no more appealing for you.