Merlion Naturals Glacial Marine Clay Powder 227g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Penetrates deeply into pores and draws out impurities.
- Helps remove oils and toxins from the skin.
- Useful in facial, body masks, poultices and salves.
- Delivers nutrients directly into the dermis.
- Sourced from the sediment that runs off a live glacier.
Merlion naturals glacial marine clay powder is an ultra-fine formulation of glacial marine clay that hydrates, balances the skin, instantly works to remove dead skin cells. Ideal for soap, shampoo, hair masks, facial products and body wraps.
- Glacial marine clay is dried and processed into small tiny particles for ensuring deep penetration into pores and remove impurities.
- Has a pH of 6.5 to 7.3, close to neutral which is desirable for skin and hair applications.
- Helps remove oils and toxins from the skin. When the clay is wet the size increases and dries on the skin, tightens and exfoliates.
- Consists of more than 40 minerals, micronutrients and trace minerals.
- Excellent therapeutic and cosmetic clay and is frequently used in facial and body masks, poultices and salves.
- Glacial marine clay
Direction of use
- Take 1 or 2 tablespoons of clay with 1-2 teaspoons (or more) Water.
- You may need more liquid to form a smooth spreadable paste-like consistency. Allow the mixture to thicken for one minute; add more liquid if it is too thick or more clay if it is too thin.
- Apply with a brush or with your fingers, massage onto the face, throat and decollete with an upward and outward circular motion, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Allow the clay dry completely for 20 to 30 minutes, preferably while you are lying down.
- Don’t scrub your face to remove the mask, instead use a wet cloth to remove the cleanser.
- Wash off with a washcloth that you have soaked in warm water, place over your face and allow the mask to absorb the water.
- Rinse well with warm water, while scrubbing gently with a washcloth, then spray your favorite hydrosol or toner over the cleansed area.
- Massage your face, throat, decollete or body with a good oil (jojoba, argan, marula) and then apply your favorite moisturizer as the final step of your skincare routine.
- For external use only.
- Do not eat/take orally in any form.
- Patch test recommended.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Glacial marine clay is a rich mineral colloidal powder with an ultra-fine, grey colour that is found in four rare deposits on the island
Glacial clay powder is used for exfoliating the skin, removing contaminated toxins which also increases collagen production.
Merlion naturals glacial marine clay powder removes dead skin cells instantly, reduces wrinkles, fine lines, signs of eczema and rosacea.
Yes. Glacial clay draws-up moisture to hydrate the skin, helps your skin restore and balance its natural pH level, speeds up the healing process for troubled skin and various skin problems.
Merlion naturals glacial marine clay powder can be as soap, shampoo, hair masks, facial products, body wraps and other cosmetic applications.