Merlion Naturals Licorice Tablets (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) 500mg x 120 Tablets
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Herbal health supplement with licorice in form of tablets.
- Improves immunity and digestive functions.
- Can ease symptoms of indigestion, heartburn and ulcers.
- Supports body vitality and energy levels.
- Bottle of 500 mg × 120 tablets.
Merlion naturals licorice tablet is a natural health supplement with the goodness of licorice, can relieve stomach upset, indigestion, improves energy levels; recommended for healthy adults.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Merlion naturals licorice supplement with the goodness of high quality licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra).
- Licorice, a well known herb which has antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
- Improves stamina & energy levels, combats fatigue and allergies.
- Relieves stomach upset, reduces inflammation and upper respiratory problems.
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
Instructions of Use
- Take 1 tablet, twice a day before meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking this licorice supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children
Licorice tablet is mostly recommended for indigestion, such as acid reflux, stomach upset, and heartburn.
It should not be taken by children, pregnant women, nursing mothers and also not advised for people with hypertension, low potassium, and kidney or liver problems.
Yes, licorice tablets can help your digestive system to work more effectively and ease the symptoms of indigestion, stomach upset, heartburn and ulcers.
Licorice is an herb, known to increase stamina & energy and reduce body fatigue.
Licorice has some potential health benefits; but it is advised to consult your doctor before taking licorice supplement to avoid any drug interaction or adverse side effects.