Merlion Naturals Amaltas Tablets Cassia Fistula 500mg x 120 Tablets
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Health supplement formulated with Amaltas.
- Beneficial in managing blood sugar levels.
- Improves good digestion.
- Supports healthy skin & immunity functions.
- Bottle of 500 mg × 120 tablets.
Merlion naturals amaltas tablet with the goodness of high quality Amaltas (Cassia fistula), helps in managing blood sugar level and removing toxins from the body; recommended for healthy adults.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Merlion amaltas tablet is beneficial in managing blood sugar levels as it enhances insulin secretion.
- Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps in weight management as it can improve body metabolism.
- Can help with managing urine disorders and removes toxins from the body with its diuretic activity.
- Useful for fever and cough due to its antipyretic (reducing fever) and antitussive (cough relieving) properties.
Amaltas (Cassia fistula)
Instructions of Use
Take 1 tablet, once or twice a day before / after meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking this Amaltas supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children
Amaltas provides number of health benefits to the body including managing blood sugar levels, better digestion, removing toxins from the body and supports healthy skin.
Yes, Amaltas is beneficial for diabetes as it can improve the secretion of insulin; but you should not take any supplement without consulting your doctor.
Merlion amaltas contains 120 tablets, each 500 mg in a bottle.
Yes, Amaltas is known as Rajvraksha in Ayurveda; cassia fistula, cassia, indian laburnum, sondal, bahva, garmalo, aragvadha and chaturangula are the other names for amaltas.
No. Children, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should not take amaltas supplement tablets.