Merlion Naturals Summer Raw Honey 300g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Pure, unheated and unprocessed raw honey.
- A quick and vital source of energy.
- Promotes digestive health.
- Supports healthy immune functions.
- No artificial sweeteners or adulterants added.
Summer raw honey is the raw honey without any adulteration or heat process, retains all its natural benefits, boosts energy, relieves cough and supports healthy weight management; can be beneficial for children from 1 year of age.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Merlion naturals summer raw honey is pure, unheated, unpasteurized, and unprocessed form of natural honey.
- Preserves all the natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients, and other nutritional elements.
- Improves energy, digestive, immune health and over all wellbeing.
- Has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Can relieve dry cough, promote ulcer healing and prevents thirst.
- Collected from wild forests and packed in a hygienic environment without any adultration.
Summer raw honey
Instructions of Use
- Add to your foods / beverages to sweeten the taste.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Refrigeration is not required.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Raw honey can be used as a natural sweetener, has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties, relives coughs and promotes wound healing.
Yes, you can take raw honey at recommended amounts daily.
Usually, honey never expires; it may change color (from clear to cloudy) or texture (thicker / crystallized / grainier) over time.
Yes, raw honey is safe for oral consumption, will be an ideal alternate to your regular sweeteners.
Honey is not recommended for children less than 12 months old.
No. You need not to store honey in a refrigerator; store in a cool & dry place.
Raw honey is only strained before it had been bottled; this means that the raw honey retains most of the beneficial nutrients and antioxidants. Conversely, regular honey may undergo processing, which may reduce beneficial nutrients like pollen and its level of antioxidants.