Canixa Cuvia – XL SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion 50g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Canixa Life Sciences Store13.47 Cashback
- Sunscreen lotion with SPF 50 and PA+++ rating.
- Cuvia lotion offers broad spectrum sun protection.
- Non greasy lotion with water resistant property.
- Prevents sunburn and premature ageing signs.
- Sunscreen lotion SPF 50 for all skin types.
MRP: You Save: 51.00
- Non oily and non comedogenic sunscreen lotion gives complete protection from harmful UVA, UVB rays.
- Cuvia lotion SPF 50 is a broad spectrum sunscreen that offers complete protection to the skin, keeps the skin healthy.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps in reducing skin-ageing due to free radicals damage.
- Benzophenone has ability to absorb and scatter the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- MBBT (Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol) is a special UV protection agent which works both as a filter and a screen.
Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5% w/w
Vitamin E acetate 0.5% w/w
MBBT 50% 6.5% w/w
BEMT 2.8% w/w
Licorice Extract 0.1% w/w
Benzophenone 3% w/w
Stearic acid, Lanolin, Isopropyl myristate (IPM), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerly monostearate, Cetylalcohol, Simethicone emulsion, Light liquid paraffin, Butylated hydroxytoluene (B.H.T), Microcrystalline wax, Hard paraffin wax, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Purified water base
Direction of Use
- Apply the sunscreen lotion evenly on face, neck and sun exposed area.
Note: Re-apply after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating.
- Non comodegenic.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Licorice extract has a soothing effect on the skin and helps to reduce redness, irritation and swelling.
MBBT (Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol) is a special UV protection agent which works both as a filter and a screen, protects the skin effectively against both UVB and UVA rays.
Benzophenone is a naturally occurring chemical found in some plants; it absorbs and scatters the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, and is safe as sunscreen agent in lotions, creams, and cosmetics.
Yes. PA++ refers moderate protection whereas PA+++ refers best protection against UVA rays.
The main difference between sunscreen gel and lotion is their consistency and the amount of water and oil contents in their formulas.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.