Nestle Nan Lo – Lac Infant Formula
Brand/Mfr. : Nestle
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1 - 2
Pack of 3+
- Milk substitute for infants with lactose intolerance (condition in which the baby’s digestive system is unable to digest milk sugar-lactose)
- Formulated with low level of lactose (up to 5%).
- Avoids diarrhea, gas and bloating that occurs after eating or drinking dairy products.
- Improves energy levels of growing infants.
- Free from artificial colors.
Useful to recover from secondary lactose intolerance that occurs following an infectious gastrointestinal illness as it contains lower level of lactose. Suggested to use for six to eight weeks until the symptoms (diarrhea, vomiting, bloating) relieve.
MRP: You Save: 11.00
- It is specially formulated for infants (up to 24 months)
- Rich in essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Improves immune functions, brain development, good digestive health and strengthens bones.
- Suitable to babies who spit up easily as it is easy to digest with less milk sugar.
- Supports physical and mental growth of the babies
- Enhances the brain functions of the baby
- Spray dried infant formula with low lactose (up to 5 %) specially formulated for infants from birth onwards.
- Stimulate the overall growth and development of the baby.
Dried glucose syrup: Promotes muscle building
Milk solids: Nutritious and strengthens the bone.
Maltodextrin: Quick source of energy
Milk protein concentrates, Soybean Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil, Whey Protein Isolate, Antioxidant (Soy Lecithin), Taurine, Nucleotides, L – Carnitine, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid and Potassium Hydroxide), Minerals* and Vitamins **
Minerals: Sodium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Cupric Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide and Sodium SeleniteVitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Bitartrate, Dl – Alpha – Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Retinyl Acetate, Folic Acid, Phytylmenaquinone, D – Biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamine
- Low lactose formula.
- Supports lactose intolerance.
- Highly nutritious
- Easy to prepare
- Non allergenic ingredients
- Easily digestible
- Supports immune system.
- Handy to carry.
Direction of Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed
- Sterilize the bowl and spoon in boiling water
- Boil the drinking water and rest it till lukewarm
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water (as per the feeding table) along with prescribed number of scoops (as per the age of the infant) and mix well
- Feed the baby with the sterilized spoon and bowl
1st & 2nd week – 3 level scoops – 90 ml lukewarm water – 6 feeds per day
3rd & 4th week – 4 level scoops – 120 ml lukewarm water – 5 feeds per day
2nd month – 5 level scoops – 150 ml lukewarm water – 5 feeds per day
3rd & 4th month – 6 level scoops – 180 ml lukewarm water – 5 feeds per day
5th & 6th month – 7 level scoops – 210 ml lukewarm water – 5 feeds per day
From 7th month onwards – 7 level scoops – 210 ml lukewarm water – 4 to 3 feeds per day
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Recommended to use only after prescription of healthcare practitioner.
- If your baby has lactose intolerance consult pediatrician before use.
- If once opened transfer it into an airtight container
- Use it with a dry spoon
- Prepare the feed with the drinking lukewarm water
- Use well sterilized bowl and spoon only
- Prepare only one feed at a time
- Feed the prepared feed immediately
- Discard the unused feed
Yes, it is specially formulated for infants (up to 24 months)
Just add drinking lukewarm water (30 ml for each scoop) and mix it.
Wash your hands before preparing the feed, Sterilize the bowl and spoon in boiling water, Boil the drinking water and rest it till lukewarm, Pour exact amount of lukewarm water (as per the feeding table) along with prescribed number of scoops (as per the age of the infant) and mix well, Feed the baby with the sterilized spoon and bowl, Discard the unused feed
The contents should be consumed within 3 weeks after opening the pack or before the expiry date (whichever is earlier).