Nestle Lactogrow Biscuity & Vanilla Flavoured Powder, 3 to 6 Years, 400 gm Refill Pack
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- Nutritious and tasty milk drink in a biscuity vanilla flavor.
- Aids in overall growth and development.
- Calcium and vitamin D keeps bone strong.
- Immune nutrients supports immune system.
- L-reuteri has positive impact on GI (gastro intestinal ) function.
- 100% vegetarian.
Along with the right nutrition it creates an environment for your parenting to lay the foundation for your child’s Happy Growth.
MRP: You Save: 12.00
- Nestle lactogrow contains probiotic L.Reuteri, nutrients for growth and immuno-nutrients for a healthy and happy growth.
- A nutritious health drink for growing children aged 3 to 6 years.
- Contains unique probiotic that supports immunity by providing a healthier gut.
- High quality whey protein supports easy digestion and improves linear growth in children by improving protein status.
- It contains essential nutrients that help support normal physical growth & development, brain development, cognitive development, immune system function and bones development, and is easy to digest.
- Recommended to be consumed along with variety of foods like cereals, pulses, fruits & vegetables for your 3-6 year old child.
- L.reuteri – probiotic
- Whey protein – improve linear growth.
- Calcium – bone strength.
- Vitamin D – aids in calcium absorption.
Milk Solids (58.6%), Maltodextrin, Demineralised Whey (8.5%), Oil Mix (Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Antioxidant (304) And Sequestrant (330)), Soyabean Oil, Corn Oil, Minerals, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamins – Probiotic (Lactobacillus Reuteri (Dsm 17938)) And Acidity Regulators (525 And 330). Probiotic (Lactobacillus Reuteri (Dsm 17938)) = 10^8 Cfu/day Based On Recommended Serve Size.
Minerals – Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate Dibasic, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Cupric Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide And Sodium Selenite.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl Acetate, Folic Acid, Phytylmenaquinone, Ergocalciferol, D-biotin And Cyanocobalamine. Carrier: Glucose Syrup. Contains Added Flavours (Nature-identical Flavouring Substances)
- Physical growth and development
- Brain development
- Cognitive development
- Immune system function
- Bone development
- Easier digestion
- For 3-6 years old child.
- Biscuity and vanilla flavor.
Direction of use
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Gradually mix 7 level scoops (33.5g) to 210ml of Lukewarm water until powder is fully dissolved.
- Mixing with water more than 37°C may compromise benefits of the probiotics.
- Also tastes delicious with milk.
- Do not mix with water above 37°C.
- Not to be treated as sole source of nutrition.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or best before date, whichever is earlier.
- Not for children with galactosemia or lactose intolerance.
Nestle lactogrow is a nutritious drink that enhances immunity system, supports overall growth and good for children after 3 years.
Vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, zinc and selenium supports immune system function.
Safe for use in children as it supports gastro intestinal function.
- Supplementation with whey protein is a healthier option to gain adequate nutrition. Builds up the lack of protein and other nutrients in diet.
Supports physical growth and development, brain development, cognitive development, healthier gut with probiotics and best for children between 3-6 years with special biscuity vanilla flavor.
No. not recommended for lactose intolerance and galactosemia.
Not known to cause any adverse reactions. If any symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea persist discontinue use.