Similac Neosure Infant Formula For Premature Baby (Born Before 37 Weeks) 400 gm Tin
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Similac Store
- Ideal for premature babies
- Similac Neosure Infant Formula For Premature Baby has important nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Improves energy levels
- Similac premature baby formula supports eye and brain development
- No artificial growth hormones
MRP: You Save: 31.00
- Spray dried infant formula, specially designed for premature infants (born before 37 weeks / low birth weight that is less than 2.5 kg) to catch up the normal growth
- Similac neosure premature formula improves good digestive health and cognitive health
- As Similac neosure is loaded with essential nutrients like essential nutrients and minerals to help in the overall development of the infants
- Has calcium and phosphorous for supporting bone growth
- Similac neosure will fulfill the daily needed nutritional values and boosts healthy growth and development of the baby
Lutein: For eye health
DHA: Cognitive growth
Vitamin E: Body’s natural defense
Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, Soy Oil, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Medium chain Triglycerides, Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Inositol, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, L-Carnitine, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Niacinamide, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).
- It is loaded with important nutrients
- For catch – up required growth
- Suitable during travel also
- Easily digestible
- It will meet the daily requirement of the baby
- Not be used as a sole source of nourishment of infant
Direction of Use
- Wash your hands well before preparing the feed
- After washing, sterilize the bowl, spoon and all utensils in boiling water for 5 – 10 minutes
- Now, boil drinking water and rest it till lukewarm
- Pour 30 ml lukewarm water into the serving bowl and 1level scoop (approximately 5.1 g) of Similac neosure infant formula for premature baby
- Stir it well and feed the baby with the sterilized spoon
Note: Add 30 ml lukewarm water for each level scoop
Feeding schedule in hospital
- Weight of infants (grams) Number of level scoops Warm water (ml) No of feeds per day
1000-1200 1 30 5-6
1200-1400 1 30 6-7
1400-1600 1 30 7-8
1600-2000 2 60 4-5
2000-2400 2 60 5-6Suggested feeding schedule after hospital discharge:
- Approx. body weight (kg) Number of level scoops Warm water (ml) No of feeds per day
2.5-3.5 2 65 8-10
3.6-5.0 4 130 6-7
5.1 – 8.0 6 195 5-6
**These are suggested values only. Follow the instruction given by paediatrician. Every baby is different.
- Should be fed as directed by baby’s physician
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Use it with a dry spoon
- Prepare the feed with the boiled water
- Use well sterilized bowl and spoon only
- Prepare only one feed at a time
- Don’t use more than the prescribed amount
- Feed the prepared feed immediately
- Discard the unused feed
Yes, Similac Neosure Infant Formula For Premature Baby (Born Before 37 Weeks) 400 gm Tin is specially formulated for premature infants (born before 37 weeks / low birth weight that is less than 2.5 kg) to catch up the normal growth
Yes. Similac neosure infant formula is an easy to digest formula with important nutrients and minerals
Yes. Similac neosure infant formula for premature baby contains DHA, lutein and vitamin E
It is recommended to feed immediately or within one hour after preparation
It has important nutrients and minerals that help in catching up normal growth, easily digestible formula and supports eye & brain development
Wash your hands well before preparing the feed. Sterilize the bowl, spoon and all utensils in boiling water for 5 – 10 minutes. Now, boil drinking water and rest it till lukewarm. Pour 30 ml lukewarm water in the serving bowl and add one level scoop of infant formula. Stir it well and feed the baby with the spoon. Discard the leftover feed.
It is advisable to add pre-boiled lukewarm water while preparing the feed since, cold water may upset the baby’s digestion process
Add 30 ml lukewarm water for each level scoop
No. Try to feed immediately or within one hour after preparation. Discard the leftover feed.
Nucleotide supplementation increases weight gain and head growth in formula fed infants.Nucleotide supplementation increases weight gain and head growth in formula fed infants.
A study on preterm infants show that adding MCT oil to formula can reduce a fungus called candida that can cause infection.MCT is added to specialized infant formulas to aid at easy absorption, prevent GI tract infection and also beneficial for babies who are not growing well.
It is safe for use in preterm infants, children with autism and epilepsy.
Preterm infant formulas have higher calories, proteins, vitamins, minerals and brain cell supplements. The best would be the one prescribed by your baby’s physician before discharge.
Neosure by similac is an exclusively studied preterm post discharge formula that has essential nutrients for preterm babies. Neosure has demonstrated improved catch up growth.
- Yes. It is a special formulation for premature babies born before 37 weeks or with less weight of 2.5 kg.
- Always remember that breast milk is best for babies.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.