Flamingo Pelvic Traction Belt – Small OC2096
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Ideal to be used for traction in lumbar spine.
- A part of pelvic traction kit.
- Consist of two traction belts at both sides.
- Provides better immobilization with comfort.
- Relieves pain in the lower back and hips.
- Available in 6 different sizes
Pelvic traction belt holds the pelvic region firmly during the application of traction with comfort; pelvic traction is beneficial in vertebral fractures, prolapsed intervertebral disc, sciatica and chronic low back pain.
- Pelvic traction belt is designed to provide immobilization on pelvic region.
- Provides pelvic traction in the parallel direction of legs.
- Can relieve pressure and stress on the skeletal system.
- Firmly supports the pelvic region and assists in performing traction to the lower body (lumbo-sacral and lower thoracic region).
- Has two traction belts at both sides of the leg to ensure better holding during traction
Directions of Use
- Wrap the traction belt around your pelvic region and fasten with the Velcro.
- Connect the belt to the pully with recommended weight on the other side.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- To be strictly used as per medical advice.
- Weight should not exceed the recommended Kg.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Pelvic traction belt is a type of traction which holds the pelvic area and pulls the sacral, lumbar and thoracic region to release pressure and tension on the vertebral column and also supports pain relief; it has been done with pelvic bar, traction pulley bracket and weights.
Yes. Pelvic traction can relieve low back pain and hip pain.
Pelvic traction relieves pain by providing pressure and stress release on the pelvic region.
Yes. Flamingo pelvic traction belt is available in 6 different sizes like S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL; measure your hip size and choose accordingly
It does not cause any side effects if it is done properly as advised by the doctor. In some cases, it may cause skin redness and tissue injury due to wrong procedure.