Romsons Nosor Anti-Decubitus Air Bed, Bed Sore Prevention Kit, Air pump and bubble mattress
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Optimizes weight distribution
- Unique design to prevent bed sore
- Adjustable pressure control knob
- Fits any kind of hospital bed
- Can be cleaned using disinfectant
- Quite operation, 1 yr warranty.
- Perfect choice for immobilized or weaker patients
- Suitable for those who cannot shift their weight frequently.
Romsons nosor pressure mattress allows ventilation and also increased blood supply to all tissues thus releasing pressure on blood vessels and prevents bedsore and helps healing process of existing sores; ideal mattress for patients with injured legs, waist injury, coma, cerebral attack, bedridden patients and arthritis patient who cannot move.
MRP: You Save: 601.00
- Reviews (0)
- Adjustable comfort range with pressure adjustable control knob.
- Prevents bed sores and helps in healing process.
- Simple to operate and light weight motor.
- Pad consists of 130 bubble cells, heat dissipation, back hook design.
- Ultra quite air pump operation, maintenance free.
- Promotes blood circulation and helps manage skin maceration.
- Evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort.
- Essential medical care device for a patient who has to lie for a long time.
- Dimensions – height (3025 cm), length (28 cm), width (16.50 cm).
- Airbed mattress
- Anti bed sore
- Anti decubitus
- Pressure control dial.
- Medical grade PVC
- Durable material
- Auto inflation/ deflation.
- User friendly operation.
- Suitable for
- Patients with injured legs
- Waist injury
- Cerebral attack
- Heart patient
- Arthritis patient who cannot move.
Direction of use
- Place mattress with hose end towards the footboard.
- Using the integrated hook hang the pressure pump to the foot board.
- Connect air hose from mattress to the pump.
- Turn on power switch. The pump inflates the mattress.
- After inflation adjust the mattress using the dial on the pump.
- Clean and sterilize once in two days.
- Store in a dry place
- Prevent from dampness
Air bed is more effective in prevention of bed sores and allows free air move.
Unfold and place the air bed onto a foam mattress in such a way that the connections are located on the foot side. Connect one end to the air compressor and other end to the air bed. Turn on the air pump.
Great option for everyday use.
Decubitis ulcer is an open wound on the skin that arises due to pressure. Also known as bed sore or pressure sore.
Evenly distributes pressure for bed ridden patients and pressure control dial and also automatic inflation and deflation maintains pressure to relieve pain.
Durable medical grade PVC material for better comfort.
No. cushions well and helps relieve pain.
No. keep the air pump on for even distribution of pressure. Automatically inflates and deflates. Quieter operation will not disturb the sleep.
The pump can be easily mounted on the bed with back hooks. Takes less space and easy to operate.