Regaliz Acnepad, 50 wipes | Effective against Acne, Blackheads, Pimples
Brand/Mfr. : Regaliz
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1
Pack of 2
Pack of 3
Pack of 4+
- Reduces the number and severity of acne lesions.
- Superior anti acne ingredients eliminates acne.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant property.
- Eliminates dead skin cells.
- Prevents the recurrence of acne.
- Enhances desquamation.
- Hydrates, soothes and improve texture.
Acne pads makes the horny layer of the skin (outer layer with dead cells) to swell, soften and then desquamate with keratolytic and comedolytic property.
MRP: You Save: 30.00
- Reviews (0)
Directions For Use:
- Use the pad to cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- If excessive drying of the skin occur, start with one application daily then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Do not leave the pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips, and other mucous membranes
Regaliz Acnepad Review & Unboxing
Use gently on the affected areas with a thin layer two to three times daily.
Soft textured pads with salicylic acid and glycolic acid that helps prevent acne.
Yes. Gently exfoliates and has anti acne property.
Yes contains salicylic acid and glycolic acid that is well known to help skin acne free.
No. not necessary to wash as the ingredients needs to react to the skin.
Eliminates acne, prevents breakout and unclogs pores.
May cause dryness which settles without any medical attention.
Both acid in lower concentration work together to help acne prone skin with enhanced benefits.
No. prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
Gently exfoliates the skin and helps remove dead skin cells thus lightening hyperpigmentation and dark patches.
Yes. Follow the instructions given by your medical practitioner.
Helps remove blackheads too.
Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and gives firm and younger looking skin.
It depends on which form you use salicylic acid like cream, gel, face wash or wipes. Usually dermatologist do chemical peeling with salicylic acid which enhances the benefit than other forms.