VISSCO Cervical Collar (Soft) Neck Support – Medium PC0304
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Cervical collar made with cotton.
- Soft cervical collar supports the neck and relieves pain.
- Scientifically designed to give maximum comfort.
- Cervical collar with neck support provides support and limitation of movements.
- Available in 5 different sizes.
Scientifically designed cervical collar provides superior support and comfortable to the neck area and relieves pain.
MRP: You Save: 84.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vissco Cervical collar soft neck support (medium) made with skin friendly and breathable materials.
- Provides Neck support
- Cervical collar made with skin friendly and breathable materials.
- Provides mild support and limitation over the movements.
- Soft Cervical collar is useful in cervical disc injury, strain on the neck muscles and cervical spondylosis.
- Scientifically designed to provide maximum comfort and stability.
- Can be used at any time; indoor / outdoor / office.
- Made using cotton.
- Mild support.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- Skin friendly material.
- Ideal at anytime.
Direction of Use
- Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back.
- Adjust the hook and loop and lock as per your comfort.
- Size S – 30 to 34 cm.
- Size M – 34 to 38 cm.
- Size L – 38 to 42 cm.
- Size XL – 42 to 46 cm.
- Size XXL – 46 to 50 cm.
Note: Measure circumference of the neck.
- Wash at least once in a week.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cervical collar is useful in cervical disc injury, strain on the neck muscles and cervical spondylosis.
Yes. Vissco Cervical Collar effectively supports the neck and relieves pain; also as it is made from skin friendly materials, safe to use.
Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back. Adjust the hook and loop and lock as per your comfort.
No. It may damage it and reduce the lifespan; so hand wash it with mild detergent and water.
Yes. You can wear cervical collar while driving; but make sure that, your neck feels comfortable.
It depends on your specific condition; so consult your doctor about how long should you have to wear it.
L, M, S, XL, XXL