Vissco Cushioned Orthopaedic Insole – Universal
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Cushioned orthopaedic insoles.
- Made from PU foam material.
- Top layer laminated with special fabric.
- Has heel cushion for more comfort.
- Reduces pressure on the heel.
- Universal size.
- Can be fitted in all shoes.
Vissco cushioned orthopaedic insoles designed to absorb the pressure on the heel and foot area to relieve pain; will be beneficial for the conditions like Plantar fasciitis, Calcaneal spur, Metatarsalgia, Ankle, knee and feet pain.
MRP: You Save: 175.00
- Reviews (0)
- Orthopaedic cushioned insoles made from long lasting and skin friendly materials.
- Made from special PU foam with polyurethane gel to reduce pressure while walking.
- Can be trimmed as per required size to fit shoe size from 7 to 12.
- Can reduce stress on the joints, muscle and tendons and also relieves pain.
- Special fabric laminated top layer prevent perspiration and heat during usage.
Direction of Use
- Place the insoles in your shoes and wear your shoes as usual.
Note: You can apply talcum powder before fixing it in your shoes.
- Keep the insoles dry & clean
- To clean, brush them or wipe them lightly with a damp cloth.
- Do not soak the insoles.
- Do not machine wash or dry the insoles; nor dry clean.
- Do not expose the insoles to excessive heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Vissco orthopaedic insoles are specially made from special PU foam and polyurethane gel to reduce pressure while walking.
Ideally, you can replace your insoles between 6 – 12 months.
Yes. Vissco cushioned orthopaedic insoles can be used for Plantar fasciitis, Calcaneal spur, Metatarsalgia, Ankle, knee and feet pain.
Yes. Vissco cushioned orthopaedic insoles can be trimmed as per required size to match your shoe size from 7 to 12.
To clean, brush them or wipe them lightly with a damp cloth. Note that, you should not soak the insoles and don’t machine wash the insoles.