EASYCARE German Tech EC 7020 Piston Compressor Nebuliser with Compartment Black
Brand: Visit Easycare Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Ideal for cold, asthma treatment.
- Comes with 33 months warranty.
- With adult and pediatric masks.
- Light weight.
- Helps to breathe better.
- Offers high nebulization limit of about 2.5 ml / 10 mins.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 537.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- First time in India with flow meter to control the mist for nebulizing from high to low or vice versa.
- This new innovation of knob which is a great comfort to children & old age people as they can control the flow of mist.
- Calculation of low and high mist controller is as follows: standard – 10 mins for 2.5ml medication; low mist 12-15 mins; high mist – 6 mins.
- Medications go directly to person’s airways and lungs and medication can be delivered over a long period of time.
- Contains a small container for liquid medicine, and a tube that connects the compressor to the medicine container.
- Above the medicine container is a mouthpiece or mask that is used to inhale the mist.
- To make inhalation easier for the entire family, the device comes with a mouthpiece and two different sized masks (kid and adult size).
- Efficient for both lower respiratory tract and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Piston compressor nebulizers.
- Effective medication delivery.
- Adjustable knob for airflow control.
- Quiet operation.
- Can be disinfected.
- German technology.
- Ideal for all ages.
- Bronchial asthma
- Acute bronchitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary infections (COPD)
- Respiratory infections.
- Small airway disease.
- Compressor nebulizer.
- Adult mask.
- Kids mask
- Nebulizer medicine cup
- 5 pcs filter
- Air tube
- Mouth piece
- Elastic strap.
Direction of use:
- Step 1: Wash your hands well
- Step 2: Fill the medicine cup with prescribed dose of medicine.
- Step 3: Attach the tube and mask/mouthpiece to medicine cup.
- Step 4: Attach medicine cup to the compressor tube.
- Step 5: Switch on the machine and breathe through your mouth until all the medicine is inhaled. Take deep breaths for better relief.
- Step 6: Turn off the machine.
- Step 7: Wash the medicine cup and mask and air dry.
- To avoid electrical shock: Keep the unit away from water.
- Do not immerse the power cord to the unit in liquid.
- Do not use if not recommended by doctor.
- Read the information manual thoroughly before using it.
Nebulizer is a healthcare device used to deliver medication in the form of mist that are inhaled to the lungs to get relief from breathing difficulties due to respiratory tract infections.
Nebulizers are used to get relief from variety of lung diseases such as chest tightness, breathing difficulty, wheezing, asthma, respiratory infections, cold and cough.
Liquid form of medications that acts as bronchodilator and prescribed by doctor are used. Dosage differ from person to person. So use medication advised by your doctor only.
Nebulizers may be used to relieve coughs and other symptoms caused by respiratory illnesses if your healthcare practitioner advises to use.
Generally you need a prescription from doctor saying that you need nebulizer to get relief from respiratory condition. You can also get it online by visiting CUREKA.
When a baby breaths in the mist from a nebulizer, the medicine can go deep into their lungs and it works well to make breathing easier. Helps infants and babies to take in medication while they normally breathe.
Home nebulizer therapy is convenient for people with COPD and asthma. Use it if your doctor advises.
Yes. First time in India has air flow control knob that can be used to adjust the flow of mist as required.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 5 cm|
Easy Care Shop No 7 Maheshwar Darshan Adjacentacent Pop To Asha Parekh Hospital Santacruz West Mumbai – 400054 S V Road
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.