TYNOR elastic wrist splint Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Delivers compression to allay the local pain and inflammation.
- Easy to wear and remove.
- Customizable splint that maintains the wrist in the functional position.
- Designed with anatomical thumb opening.
- Delivers full flexibility to the wrist.
- Can be used at home as well as during travel .
- It improves comfort, ensures no fatigue.
- It provides better pain relief.
Elastic wrist splint designed to immobilize and provide firm support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, sprains or wrist tendonitis.
MRP: You Save: 105.00
- Provides protection and support for painful, weak joints and to their surrounding muscular structure.
- Can be removed to permit therapy sessions,washing and hygiene.
- It has high modulus of elasticity, retains shape and size even after using for a long time.
- Strong and durable, has high porosity, and excellent compressive strength, provides comfortable touch and feel.
- Anatomical thumb opening allows free and natural movement of thumb and fingers.
- Removable aluminium splint is customizable , ensures good grip and immobilization.
- It maintains the wrist in the functional position while allowing full range of motion to fingers and thumb.
- Measure the circumference along the wrist
- Size Inches Cm
- S 7.2-8.5 18.3-21.6
- M 8.5-9.8 21.6-24.9
- L 9.8-11.1 24.9-28.2
- XL 11.1-12.4 28.2-31.5
Direction to use
- Push out the aluminium splint
- Place it as per the contour of the wrist and flexibility required, bend the splint.
- Now place the splint back to the brace.
- The elastic wrist splint is aligned with a palmer crease on one side and thumb on the other.
- The hook and loop are fastened to get a comfortable compression
- Used as directed on the label
- Wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade
Generally recommended to wear this during the day, especially when you overwork your hands, follow the advice of your orthopedician
The metal splint can be reshaped to any fitting to keep the forehand at an angular position after injury to promote healing
The splint should not be so tight and loose enough but the fit should be snug without disturbing the blood circulation
Elastic wrist splint works by reducing the pressure that squeezes the median nerve and supports the wrist after trauma.
Wrist splints are ideal for conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sprains or Wrist Tendonitis wear if your doctor advices
S, M, L, and XL are the sizes available in TYNOR elastic wrist splint (R/L)
Wrist Splint gives a higher level of support and speeds up the healing process. Ideal for night time use also if recommended based on injury, mainly concentrate on day time to carry out most daily activities