Flamingo Arm Sling XL OC2004
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Supports the elbow in flexion position.
- Suitable for supporting the arm post surgery.
- Designed with thumb loop for thumb support.
- Easy buckle adjustment.
- Specially designed with soft cushiony fabric.
- Common for left and right hand.
- Available in black and beige colours.
- Comes in sizes XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL.
Arm sling immobilizes the broken, sprained arm and delivers support with comfort, provides stability to the elbow in flexion ( bend in arm or leg) position and recommended for dislocation of arm as well as post operative use, and also supports arm with cast.
MRP: You Save: 116.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Adjustable broad shoulder pad distributes pressure over neck and shoulder and offers relief.
- Specially made from foam piled fabric for extra comfort
- Supports, immobilizes and stabilizes the arm for faster healing after a fracture
- Designed with thumb loop that holds the thumb and reduces fatigue in thumb.
- Easy buckle adjustment maintains the arms resting position at the desired position.
- Restricts motion in the elbow post-surgery and can be used as post-operative care.
- Can be hand washed with mild detergent and dry in shade
- For correct size measure the length of forearm and refer corresponding size in size chart.
|XS||22.5 – 25 cms|
|S||25 – 27.5 cms|
|M||27.5 – 30 cms|
|L||30 -32.5 cms|
|XL||32.5 – 35 cms|
|2XL||35 – 37.5 cms|
Direction of use
- Gently pull the sling over your arm and elbow.
- Reach around your neck and grab the strap behind your elbow.
- Tighten the straps to keep your hand and forearm elevated above the level of your elbow.
- Attach the strap with the buckle fasteners.
- Do not dry clean, iron or bleach.
- Use as per medical advice.
Arm sling holds and supports the arm to ensure immobilization and reduce pain caused due to sprain, fracture or surgery
Designed with broad shoulder pad that distributes pressure equally to reduce pain in neck and shoulder.
Flamingo arm sling is more comfortable than flamingo arm pouch as it is designed with foam piled fabric for extra comfort
Can be hand washed with mild detergent
Sprained arm can happen due to blow to the joint , falling on an outstretched arm or forceful twisting of the arm.
Yes flamingo arm sling helps to relieve swelling, pain, redness and tenderness in the joint
For mild strains the person can recover within three to six weeks. For severe strain in the arm deliver immobilization with flamingo arm sling as recovery can take several months.With proper treatment and physiotherapy most people will recover completely.
The best thing to do for your strained or sprained arm is to deliver rest. Avoid stretching for few days to allow the acute injury to heal.
L, M, S, XL, XXL