Tynor Cast Shoe Rocker Sole Medium
Brand/Mfr. : Tynor products
- Prevents excessive wear & tear of the cast and reduces impact on the injured leg.
- Ensures high degree of hygiene and improves gait of the patient on foot cast.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Replaces the functions of the normal shoe when patient is on foot cast.
- The design ensures easy wearing and removal.
- Rocker sole deloads the ankle joint, enhances the ease of walking on foot cast, restores the normal gait.
- Improves balance of patient on foot cast and helps in early ambulation.
- Extremely light in weight, colorful and aesthetically pleasing.
- Upper is made from unique Nylon complex mesh fabric which is highly durable.
- Protects the plaster cast, prevents it from soiling and wetting.
- Uniquely designed hook loop closure system allows easy wearing and removal, flexible sizing and good grip of the shoe to the cast.
- Available Shoe Sizes – S 34-36, M 37-39, L 40-42, XL 43-45
L, M, S, XL