Tynor Chest Binder A-11 Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Compression belt for thoracic region.
- Postoperative aid for cardio thoracic surgery.
- Allows comfortable breathing.
- Can reduce the pain and discomfort.
- Available in six different sizes.
Chest binder with 50mm thick PUF pad offers ideal post operative care, protects and binds the surgical incisions and also allows sufficient flexibility and comfortable breathing.
MRP: You Save: 235.00
- Chest binder provides controlled compression to the thoracic region.
- Has 50mm thick PUF pad to hold and bind the fractures sternum and enhances the splinting action.
- Strong elastic band provides a good grip and helps in equal distribution of pressure over the binder and the chest.
- Has broad hook and loop tape panel for better holding and also offers sizing flexibility.
- Can reduce postoperative pain and discomfort.
- Facilitates phlegm expulsion after cardio thoracic surgery.
- Anatomic chest pad.
- Controlled compression.
- Optimum chest splinting.
- Sizing flexibility.
- Sleek construction.
- Has pleasant aesthetics.
Direction of Use
- Place the special PUF pad at the chest and wrap the chest binder around the chest region.
- Size S – 28 to 32 inches (70 to 80 cm).
- Size M – 32 to 36 inches (80 to 90 cm).
- Size L – 36 to 40 inches (90 to 100 cm).
- Size XL – 40 to 44 inches (100 to 110 cm).
- Size XXL – 44 to 48 inches (110 to 120 cm).
- Size XXXL – 48 to 52 inches (120 to 130 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around the chest.
- Wash at least once in a week.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Chest binder is a compression belt which provides controlled compression to the thoracic region; it is used in postoperative conditions.
Wash it with cold water (or warm water) and hang it to dry.
Phlegm expulsion after heart surgery is a normal process.
It can last for days or weeks depending on your surgical wound and health status. Using this tynor chest binder can reduce the pain in the injured area while coughing. Consult your operated surgeon if cough persist.
Wash it at least once in a week.
Place the special PUF pad at the chest and wrap the chest binder around the chest region.
Washing abdominal belt in washing machine can damage it and can reduce the lifespan; so hand wash it with mild detergent and cold water.