Tynor Forearm Splint Universal
- Long brace designed to provide splinting support to radius and ulna.
- Firmly immobilizes the forearm in various orthopedic conditions.
Do not apply to tight, otherwise fingers and hand will swell up
- Additional information
- Removable, Aluminum dorsal and volar splints are anatomically shaped which ensure rigid immobilization.
- Customized to provide the required degree of wrist dorsiflexion, enhance fitting and comfort.
- Ergonomic and two part design make it ambidextrous. One size fits all circumferences.
- Maintains the wrist in the functional position.
- Easy to apply and remove. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either hand.
- Elegant tabs enhance aesthetics. Light weight enhances compliance.
- Reverse buckle mechanism ensures controlled tightening and better immobilization.
1/2 KG, 2KG