Tynor Functional Knee Support Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Provides compression effect on your knee.
- Allows normal flexion and movement.
- Has front opening for convenient application.
- Available in four different sizes.
Vissco knee cap is ergonomically designed with open patella to provide controlled and comfortable compression and has wrap design for convenient operation and sizing flexibility.
MRP: You Save: 581.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Designed to support and controlled compression to the knee area.
- Anatomic construction for better functionality and snug fit.
- Bi axial heavy duty aluminum hinge to mimic the natural knee joint and ensures full weight bearing.
- Wrap design for easy application and flexibility in sizing.
- Open patella design and four way stretchable feature for ensuing maximum comfort and easy movements.
- Anatomic design.
- Snug fit.
- Open patella.
- Controlled compression.
- Flexibility in sizing.
Direction of Use
- Wear the knee cap such that the patella opening comes on the top and is placed on the thigh, stretch and wrap as per your comfort.
Size S – 14.8 to 17.2 inches (37 to 43 cm).
Size M – 17.2 to 19.6 inches (43 to 49 cm).
Size L – 19.6 to 22 inches (49 to 55 cm).
Size XL – 22 to 24.4 inches (55 to 61 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around mid thigh (approximately 6 inches above knee).
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Functional knee support is same as knee support with an added advantage of controlled compression.
Knee supports are designed to help your knee muscles and get relief from pain sensation.
Wear the knee cap such that the patella opening comes on the top and is placed on the thigh, stretch and wrap as per your comfort.
Yes, it should be tight enough; because if it is too loose, it will slide down from your leg and will not provide required support.
Yes. It can help you to get relieve from pain as it provides support and immobilization on your knee region.
Yes. It is available in 4 different sizes such that Size S – 14.8 to 17.2 inches (37 to 43 cm), Size M – 17.2 to 19.6 inches (43 to 49 cm), Size L – 19.6 to 22 inches (49 to 55 cm) and Size XL – 22 to 24.4 inches (55 to 61 cm). Measure circumference around your mid thigh (approximately 6 inches above knee) and choose accordingly.
L, M, S, XL