Tynor Lumbo Sacral Belt Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Compression belt for lumbar and sacral region.
- Designed with flexible back splints.
- Provides effective compression and firm grip.
- Allays low back pain syndrome.
- Can relieve the pain caused by wrong posture.
- Available in five different sizes.
- Offers proper ventilation and comfort to you.
Lumbo Sacral Belt designed to provide effective & comfortable immobility in lumber and sacral regions and allays low back pain.
MRP: You Save: 315.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Belt for compressing and maintaining lumbar and sacral region in a neutral position.
- Flexible back splinting for excellent immobilization; offers a secure fitting around the waist.
- Has broad hook and loop tape panel for better holding and also offers sizing flexibility.
- Double pull elastic mechanism for providing extra compression and gives firm grip.
- Extra porous elastic webbing to ensure proper ventilation and gives maximum comfort to you.
- Made of heat resistant rubber with high modulus of elasticity to increase the lifespan of the belt.
- Long life.
- Extra porous.
- Double pull mechanism.
- Flexi back splinting.
- Sizing flexibility.
- Sleek construction.
- Has pleasant aesthetics.
Direction of Use
- Wrap the Lumbo Sacral Belt around your waist such that the back panel should be placed at the central of the vertebral column.
- Close the hook and loop as per your comfort.
- Now, stretch and fasten the double pull mechanism tightly to add firmness and grip.
- Size S – 28 to 32 inches (70 to 80 cm).
- Size M – 32 to 36 inches (80 to 90 cm).
- Size L – 36 to 40 inches (90 to 100 cm).
- Size XL – 40 to 44 inches (100 to 110 cm).
- Size XXL – 44 to 48 inches (110 to 120 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around the waist (immediately below navel).
- Wash at least once in a week.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
LS belt or Lumbo Sacral belt is a support belt used for people who are suffering from low back pain.
It is used to support and correct the postural deformity and immobilizes the lumbosacral region to relieve low back pain.
Yes. You can wash it; wash it in cold water and hang it to dry.
Lumbo Sacral belt can be used for back pain. LS belt does not cure the root cause, it acts as a reminder to maintain a correct posture and prevents further worsening.
It is not recommended to wear Back belt all day.
Wash it at least once in a week.
L, M, S, XL, XXL