Merlion Naturals Hibiscus Tablets (Hibiscus rosa sinensis) 500mg x 120 Tablets
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Hibiscus supports weight management
- Supports healthy skin and clear complexion
- Supports the growth of healthy hair
- Helps with cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Contains no calorie and caffeine naturally
- Available in 500mgx120 tablets jar.
A natural herbal supplement and contains the goodness of high quality Hibiscus ( Hibiscus rosa sinensis ). Good source of iron and increases RBC. Rich in carbohydrates, calcium, magnesium, potassium ,Vitamins B and C. Boosts immunity, eliminates fat, promotes hormonal imbalance, supports healthy skin and hair.
299.00 You Save: 60.00
- A natural herbal supplement and contains the goodness of high quality Hibiscus ( Hibiscus rosa sinensis )
- Hibiscus may also promote hormonal balance, and help reduce common PMS(Premenstrual Syndrome) symptoms, such as anxiety and irritability.
- Help to improve liver health.
- Boost hair growth even in bald patches.
- The sleep inducing effects of hibiscus are due to its anxiolytic and sedative properties.
- Helps in reduction of stress and anxiety puts your body in a relaxed state, making it easier to fall asleep.
- Help to regulate the genes involved in fat digestion, which can boost fat elimination.
Hibiscus ( Hibiscus rosa sinensis )
Directions for Use:
- Take 1 -2 tablets, twice a day after meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding it to your diet.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding mothers should avoid taking Hibiscus and Hibiscus Supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place in an air tight container away from direct sunlight
Hibiscus extract may benefit liver health by increasing drug-detoxifying enzymes and reducing liver damage and fatty liver.
Yes. Hibiscus is packed with the goodness of polyphenols, antioxidants such as organic acids and anthocyanins, which help in reducing inflammation, improves insulin resistance, manages blood sugar and lowers blood pressure.
Antioxidants help keep your cells strong and healthy and your kidneys and urinary tract will also get the health benefits this herb provides.
Hibiscus is a great source of iron, which can help improve energy and focus, boost the immune system, regulate body temperature, and much more. Such is Merlion Naturals hibiscus tablet which is made out from hibiscus.
Yes. Contains large levels of vitamin C, which can help bost immunity and get relief from common cold and flu. Contain minerals that keeps the immune system balanced and helps the body to maintain red blood cells (the carriers of oxygen around the body).Also contains some carbohydrates, calcium, magnesium, potassium and B vitamins.
Yes, hibiscus help ease your menopausal symptoms related to vaginal health, symptoms like vaginal dryness, irregular periods, hot flashes, weight gain and slowed metabolism.
Helps in preventing weight gain, promoting belly fat burning, and reducing fat absorption. Hibiscus could possibly lower cholesterol and triglycerides, too.
High mucilage content of Hibiscus enhances the skin’s ability to retain moisture, which is a key factor in retaining a youthful complexion. The naturally moisture rich qualities of Hibiscus helps skin stay hydrated, soft and supple for longer.