Dyna® Taylor Brace Special
Brand: Visit DYNAMIC TECHNO MEDICALS Store
- Taylor brace provides support to the total lumbo dorsal area.
- Helps to maintain the spine at neutral position.
- Made of soft fabric for more comfort.
- Adjustable shoulder supports for convenient fit.
- Available in 2 sizes: Universal and Special size.
MRP: You Save: 981.00
- Additional information
- Taylor brace helps to maintain the spine in the neutral position when sitting, standing or walking.
- Beneficial in posture correction, kyphosis or forward rounding of your upper back, TB of the spine (spinal tuberculosis) and in cases which needed external support for better stabilization of the thoracic spine.
- Effectively supports and immobilizes the spine in the neutral position and permits the requisite motion of the body.
- Gives a firm support to the thoracic spine and straightens the curve.
- Offers a safe, non invasive way to prevent further injuries.
- Has triangular buckle to pull and tighten the straps with required firmness.
- Adjustable shoulder supports for proper shoulder posture and ensures better fitting of the brace so that there is no slippage.
- Elastic corset for better fitting and additional strap for extra reinforcement.
Directions of Use
- Apply the posterior extension of the brace in the thoracic region so that the posterior bars come on either side of your spine region.
- Tighten the elastic corset in the anterior region of the body.
- Then, adjust the shoulder straps to correct the shoulder posture.
- Bring ends of the straps around the bilateral armpits and insert it through the buckle.
- Now, pull both the straps simultaneously with equal pressure.
- Attach the hook & loop closure and the additional strap as per your comfort.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children
Taylor brace is mainly used to maintain the spine at neutral position after injury / surgery and helps you to keep a proper posture.
Yes. Wearing a taylor brace helps to relieve pain caused due to wrong posture.
Yes. Lack of calcium can cause spine osteoporosis as it diminishes bone density, increases risk of fractures.
Apply the posterior extension of the brace in the thoracic region so that the posterior bars come on either side of your spine region. Tighten the elastic corset in the anterior region of the body. Then, adjust the shoulder straps to correct the shoulder posture. Bring ends of the straps around the bilateral armpits and insert it through the buckle. Now, pull both the straps simultaneously with equal pressure. Attach the hook & loop closure and the additional strap as per your comfort.
Yes, you can wear; it will help you to maintain correct posture while sitting, standing and walking
|Dimensions||40 × 32 × 7.49 cm|
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.