Flamingo Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia Collar) Medium OC2009
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Orthopedic support to immobilize the neck region with comfort.
- Advanced cervical collar with frontal opening.
- Ensures proper air ventilation.
- Designed with molded chin and occipital support.
- Suitable for simple and stable fractures of the neck region.
- Available sizes S,L,M, XL,child.
Flamingo cervical support Philadelphia collar provides the right immobilization to the neck by preventing flexion( forward movement) , extension(backward) and rotation of cervical spine in cases of cervical spondylitis, post operative care, cervical vertebral fractures and ensures faster healing.
MRP: You Save: 361.00
- Designed with a two-piece design , to support front and back of the neck, with anterior and posterior struts of a semi-rigid plastic for proper support to the neck region.
- Increases muscle strength, delivers pain free movement, improves flexibility of the cervical spine region.
- Large tracheal opening allows the use of endotracheal tube.
- If your neck circumference is between 3-3.5 inches or 7.5 to 8.75 cm go for small size; 3.5 – 4 inches or 8.75-10 cm go for medium; 4-4.5 inches or 10-11.25 cm choose large; 4.5—5.0 or 11.25 to 12.50 choose XLarge.
- Made with non-absorbent foam , skin friendly material.
- Light in weight and easy to clean and maintain.
Direction of use
- Fix the front and back pieces in such a way that its hook and loop are at the sides.
- Fasten the hook and loop, according to your comfort and fit.
- Hand wash the collar with mild detergent.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface.
- Do not dry clean.
Flamingo cervical orthosis Philadelphia collar is used to restrict motion of the neck region that is forward, backward and sideward movements to promote healing of fracture and weak muscles.
You may need the support for longer time after surgery or traumatic injury and your orthopedician will decide that based upon the level of injury.
Delivers rigid support with front piece and back piece to support the neck from both sides and made with semi rigid plastic with cushioned foam.
Measure the distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in extension position.
Small 3-3.5 inches, 7.5 to 8.75 cm; medium 3.5 – 4 inches, 8.75-10 cm; large 4-4.5 inches, 10-11.25 cm; XLarge 4.5—5.0 inches, 11.25 to 12.50 cm.
Yes Philadelphia collar holds your spinal column in good alignment during the healing process.
No made with foam , lightweight and also supports well at the chin to balance well without causing any heavy feel to the wearer.